Summit brand Slotted and dimpled rotors. Anyone use these?

Doc Frankenstein: Did you notice much difference over stock ? What pads are you using?

its hard to say if i could notice an improvement over the stock... i used a set of G-body spindles in my hybrid and the summit rotors were cheaper then my local autoparts store so i went with the summit ones. The pads im using are Hawk from speedway motors.

RhM9Kcs0d.jpg

I have them on my firebird. It originally had wore out lt1 brakes and i put a set of ls1 brakes on the front since i got the parts cheap. Needed rotors and summit had em cheap. Almost 2 years and 15k milees om them and a winter. Still are straight, no cracks. Can't comment on improvement since i went from rusty wore out stuff to new bigger stuff but it helped.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Not a bad price. I bought drilled rotors several years ago and paid $120.00 for both. Same size as stock but drilled with the best pads you can buy from O'Reilly's. I think it is a littler better than stock?

I have them but I notice they get squeaky fast.tried different pads/brands but get squeaky fast. I notice a difference over stock.