Suggestions for the best place to order classic car parts

dfast1

Power Stroked
I am preparing to restore my 68 firebird. I need fenders, hood, and full quarters and much more. I was wondering which online company's offer the best deals and discounts. Thanks for any suggestions.

Goodmark makes fenders and all other sorts of body panels. I'm not sure if they make them for the Firebird but its worth a shot.

Jason

Gary Ruffin in Wyandotte Co. KANSAS 913 375 9419 might be able to help you out with the odds and ends parts for your 68 bird.

You going to restore it in Japan or Missouri?

If you call him, tell him Bryan after 6pm sent you.

BW

One more vote for Ames.

Order the catalog and u will see that they will most likely have everything u will need but they kind of give a lil commentary on the quality of the part in question. They are real anal about perfect restoration pieces. Example, for my 67 GTO they took the time to duplicate the exact shade of the dome light cover after numerous attempts they finally were happy and released the item for sale.:eek: .

My brother in Missouri is going to start replacing the sheet metal. Hopefully he can get the body up to shape. When I go home on vacation next I will install an engine, tranny, and all the misc. stuff. This not a concurs restoration. I am installing a new GM motor and a t56 tranny. The car was a basket case with no engine or tranny.

Give Gary Ruffin a call, he has alot of used pontiac parts and has alot of misc early bird parts.
Hopefully he might have some misc parts that you wont be able to find aftermarket.
Take it easy!
BW