Stupidity Personified

Yep! Go back to heating homes with oil furnaces that the oil has to be delivered for a price and stored in 100 gallon tanks in or around the home.
We did that at the farm.... Circa 1950.
Was a struggle to pay for 500 gallons even at 1950 prices.
We usually ended up using the fireplace. Not exactly a good way to heat a 100 yr old farmhouse at -10*F! :rolleyes:

nAUIedwWUimI.jpeg

You’ve got that right and the new ones will take the jobs from the old ones by working for less money.They drive wages into the ground.
Well......Not here in ILL inios, our democrat super majority legislature has mandated a $15.00 /hour minimum wage.
And our fucktard gov. Prickster said that is just a good start.
He along with the libtard public sector unions got their bargaining rights enshirined in the state constitution.
People and companies large and small are fleeing like rats from a sinking ship.

Well......Not here in ILL inios, our democrat super majority legislature has mandated a $15.00 /hour minimum wage.
And our fucktard gov. Prickster said that is just a good start.
He along with the libtard public sector unions got their bargaining rights enshirined in the state constitution.
People and companies large and small are fleeing like rats from a sinking ship.
I am old enough to remember other governors that were crooked and went to jail.
The entire state of Il is a shithole. I escaped in 1973 and only went back because my kids were there. They're gone and I have no reason to ever go again.
I see a lot of sheriffs are telling that fat prick to fukoff with his new gun law.

TIMINATOR IS RUNNING FOR EMPEROR OF THE U.S!

PLATFORM:

NO IMMIGRATION, AT ALL!

BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP IS IMMEDIATLY ABOLISHED!

FOREIGNERS STAY HOME AND FIX YOUR OWN COUNTRY!

WHATEVER RATE YOU TAX OUR IMPORTS FROM THE US, IS WHAT WE TAX YOUR IMPORTS TO US!

NO FOREIGN CORPORATIONS ARE ALLOWED TO DO BUSINESS ON AMERICAN SOIL! NOR ARE ALLOWED TO OWN PROPERTY IN AMERICA!

WE WILL NOT BE THE POLICE FORCE FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD!

WE WILL PROTECT OUR CITIES AND BORDERS FROM ALL ENEMIES, BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC!

NO MORE WELFARE, JUST WORK FARE!

TERM LIMITS FOR EVERY ELECTED OFFICE: 2 FOUR YEAR TERMS MAX!

NO ELECTED OFFICIAL, NOR THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILY MAY PURCHASE, OWN, NOR TRADE STOCKS OR FUTURES!

MURDER, ATTEMPTED MURDER, AND DRUG SALES OF MORE THAN A SINGLE FATAL DOSE ARE NON BAILABLE OFFENSES! IN ANY CASE! ALL ASSETS ARE TO BE FORFEITED UPON CONVICTION!

ANYONE AIDING, ABBETTING, OR EMPLOYING AN ILLEGAL ALIEN IS SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE REVOCATION OF AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP AND SHALL BE DEPORTED WITHIN 3 DAYS OF BEING FOUND GUILTY, AND IS ALLOWED ONLY ONE APPEAL, TO BE COMPLETED WITHIN 14 DAYS. ALL ASSETS WILL BE FORFEITED TO THE TREASURY DEPT.

NO "WORK VISAS" TO BE ISSUED.

ALL FUNDS SENT TO OTHER COUNTRIES NOT FOR THE PURCHASE OF GOODS ARE SUBJECT TO AN 8% FEDERAL TAX.

VACATION VISAS WILL BE ISSUED ONLY WITH A $50,000 PER PERSON BOND, TO BE FORFITTED IF NO PROOF OF LEAVING IS PROVIDED. IF A VISA IS OVERSTAYED, AN ARREST WARRENT WILL IMMEDIATLY BE ISSUED, AND BOND IMMEDIATLY FORFEITED.

ANY CITIZEN OVER THE AGE OF 25 MAY ARREST AND OR DETAIN A SUSPECTED ILLEGAL ALIEN AND MUST REMAND THEM IMMEDIATLY TO ANY POLICE OFFICER. THE CITIZEN HAS THE RIGHT TO PROTECT HIMSELF OR OTHERS AS NESESARY.

NO ALIEN WILL EVER BE ALLOWED TO: VOTE, HOLD PUBLIC OFFICE, OWN REAL PROPERTY, OR BRING ANY LAWSUIT OR CHARGES AGAINST ANY U.S. CITIZEN.

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ENACT MORE LAWS TO PROTECT OUR SOVERINTY AND PROTECT OUR CITIZENS AS REQUIRED!
RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED FOR ENTERTAINMENT, APPROVAL AND DISCUSSION.
THAT IS ALL....

TIMINATOR

You even think your vote matters now?
In phx,az. A few weeks before the 2020 election, biden couldn't draw 30 peeps at a down town Phoenix rally! And most of those were newspeople!
2 weeks later, Trump had over 5000 at the tiny Goodyear airport 25 miles west of phx! Streets and freeways were clogged for miles in every direction! Yet biden supposedly won Maricopa County, the most Republican county of AZ.
Didja ever notice that in states with mail in balloting, the Republicans lead the elections, then counting the mail ins, the dems seem to come up with just enough votes to win a week or so later...
In the presidential election in Maricopa County, there were 17,000 more mail in ballots RETURNED than were SENT OUT! A judge ruled "the glitch was not big enough to change the outcome of the election." Yeah......
In our recent gubernatorial "election", there was ballot printing and scanning issues that caused the polls to be closed for 3 plus hours, late in the day, again ONLY in Maricopa County the largest bastion of Republicanism in the state! The dem candidate won by 17,000 votes total.
There is about 5 million peeps in Maricopa County. A judge ruled that polls being closed for 3 hours late in the day wasn't an issue, and refused to allow the polls to stay open longer to allow everyone to vote, like they did in, I think, Tenessee where something similar occurred. The voting issue was limited to Maricopa County alone, no issues anywhere else in all of the democrat counties.... A judge again ruled that "everyone that wanted to cast a ballot, likely did." The closures just happened to occur late in the afternoon when most peeps were getting off from work. Hmmmm... which party is comprised of workers? Which has non workers and welfare reciprients not tending to vote later on after working? Another coincidence....???
Which European dictator said: IT MATTERS NOT WHO DOES THE VOTING, BUT WHO DOES THE COUNTING!
I paraphrased that, but it is close...
I WILL RULE WISELY AND FAIRLY, PUTTING OUR COUNTRY AND CITIZENS FIRST!
TIMINATOR

You even think your vote matters now?
In phx,az. A few weeks before the 2020 election, biden couldn't draw 30 peeps at a down town Phoenix rally! And most of those were newspeople!
2 weeks later, Trump had over 5000 at the tiny Goodyear airport 25 miles west of phx! Streets and freeways were clogged for miles in every direction! Yet biden supposedly won Maricopa County, the most Republican county of AZ.
Didja ever notice that in states with mail in balloting, the Republicans lead the elections, then counting the mail ins, the dems seem to come up with just enough votes to win a week or so later...
In the presidential election in Maricopa County, there were 17,000 more mail in ballots RETURNED than were SENT OUT! A judge ruled "the glitch was not big enough to change the outcome of the election." Yeah......
In our recent gubernatorial "election", there was ballot printing and scanning issues that caused the polls to be closed for 3 plus hours, late in the day, again ONLY in Maricopa County the largest bastion of Republicanism in the state! The dem candidate won by 17,000 votes total.
There is about 5 million peeps in Maricopa County. A judge ruled that polls being closed for 3 hours late in the day wasn't an issue, and refused to allow the polls to stay open longer to allow everyone to vote, like they did in, I think, Tenessee where something similar occurred. The voting issue was limited to Maricopa County alone, no issues anywhere else in all of the democrat counties.... A judge again ruled that "everyone that wanted to cast a ballot, likely did." The closures just happened to occur late in the afternoon when most peeps were getting off from work. Hmmmm... which party is comprised of workers? Which has non workers and welfare reciprients not tending to vote later on after working? Another coincidence....???
Which European dictator said: IT MATTERS NOT WHO DOES THE VOTING, BUT WHO DOES THE COUNTING!
I paraphrased that, but it is close...
I WILL RULE WISELY AND FAIRLY, PUTTING OUR COUNTRY AND CITIZENS FIRST!
TIMINATOR

You, Preacher, me, Choir, and we are singing along. Preach, brother, preach. :)

I heat with natural gas on equal monthly payments up here. Last year it was 89 bucks a month, now it's 159. Here's the scary part. We don't import oil and natural gas...but we pay world oil/gas prices. Why? Cuz the higher Castreau can push the price here...the more taxes the Federal gov't takes in as revenue. And he's desperately trying to shut down Alberta's oil fields.

Geez Scoob, sorry you're there!
We would rather invite Canucks here than third world types!
But If Brandon's bunch has its way, we will be a third world country soon!
TIMINATOR

Geez Scoob, sorry you're there!
We would rather invite Canucks here than third world types!
But If Brandon's bunch has its way, we will be a third world country soon!
TIMINATOR
Sadly, your part of the country has already attained that moniker.
And it's going to sink even further with the scum that's been "elected" to run the show.

NOT ELECTED! STOLEN!
LOTSA PISSED OFF REPUBLICANS!
BECAUSE OF:
BOUGHT OFF ELECTION OFFICIALS!
BOUGHT OFF JUDGES!
It's gonna be in court for some time, but just like biden's document probe, nothing will happen. With the Trump document probe, which turned out to be nothing, but the FBD(federal bureau of democrats) raided and searched everything, and with bidens deal, officials say its no big deal. We are so screwed here!
As we Arizonans say: THE REASON DEMOCRATS WANT OUR GUNS,
IS BECAUSE THEY ARE PLANNING SOMETHING THAT WE WOULD SHOOT THEM OVER!!!!
Look at all of the COMMIE countries, they took the guns first!
TIMINATOR

Not really, they haven't outlawed other items that use gas like water heaters and furnaces.
Cities including Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and New York City — which are collectively home to more than 10 million Americans — have enacted varying restrictions on natural gas hookups impacting gas-powered furnaces, ovens and stoves.

Leaders of the Democrat-led cities have argued that transitioning away from natural gas would help achieve climate and net-zero ambitions.

this was copied from fox article.
this is what i was commenting about.

Now not saying that I support the ban, but I do understand the health concerns as a legitimate argument perspective. Gas furnaces and water heaters are vented to the outside of the structure, but I have often wondered about gas stoves and unvented gas heaters which dump directly into the living spaces. Even with vent hoods, it is still an open flame on a stove. I had always thought the bigger concern was carbon monoxide though. I hadn't ever thought about particulate matter, which I can about guarantee you is way worse with wood stoves and fireplaces. Although with wood heat being so prevalent in the past yet asthma not being as big as it is now, I could see that the increase is not due to gas stoves, but from the fact we live a more sedate lifestyle now where children are "trapped" inside with the bad air instead of going outside and purging their lungs with fresh air like they used to do.

I still think it is just another control measure though because if the libs were really concerned about the quality of the air people take into their lungs, they wouldn't be trying to legalize marijuana everywhere because how is most marijuana consumed, by smoking it, unfiltered. 🤣