Stupidity Personified

Their fk'n insane. We have 100's of years of life sustaining fuel supplies and they don't want to use them. I can't wait to see what happens when they tell everyone they have to get rid of their gas grills and use electric ones. Will they freak out then like they did when they tried to take away their large sodas?

For all you assholes that voted for this mess...how does it feel to have a hand in destroying this country? YOU should have to reap what you sow...not us, but unfortunately we have to deal with the repercussions from YOUR terrible decisions that you made based on your emotions. Hope you're happy with yourself.

I'm in NY and it seems like the vote doesn't matter
Since only New York city is dictating the vote the rest of us can all just go fuck ourselves.
There are just too many assholes on this planet that think their shit don't stink
The worst thing that goes on in this country now is that like this stupid fool governor is that people can tell and make others bend to their will.
That is not freedom and in itself not American.
True freedom is a basically fuck off law
One if I ever was elected which nobody as cool as me could be😉
Would be my mandate💪

propane.jpeg

So, does this mean that they have to go back to the steam heated radiators in the big cities?
And that millions of home will have to go back to the Daniel Boone days and have a wood burning fireplace?
Electric heaters are too expensive to run, making the air dry, and if there is a power outage in the winter then you are Shit Out of Luck!

So what are they going to with all the natural gas that will then be available?

Heat Washington DC Government Buildings?

Cook steaks at their (on the tax payer dime) 3 summer holiday parties?

I'm jus' askin'.

FJB, and his whole band of merry fucktards.

Last edited:
if this does go down, the government will just shut down the gas being delivered to your homes.
it's very easy way to do it.

if this does go down, the government will just shut down the gas being delivered to your homes.
it's very easy way to do it.
Not really, they haven't outlawed other items that use gas like water heaters and furnaces.

Not really, they haven't outlawed other items that use gas like water heaters and furnaces.
They will be on the list next.

Although I saw somewhere that this "bombshell discovery" was made from a study paid for by a green energy trust, what they are claiming is this is not about "going green" but is about health, saying that these stoves release particulate matter indoors that is causing an increase of asthma and other related beathing issues. Water heaters and furnaces are vented outside so they are not as big of a contributor to the issue...yet!

I'm in NY and it seems like the vote doesn't matter
Since only New York city is dictating the vote the rest of us can all just go fuck ourselves.
There are just too many assholes on this planet that think their shit don't stink
The worst thing that goes on in this country now is that like this stupid fool governor is that people can tell and make others bend to their will.
That is not freedom and in itself not American.
True freedom is a basically fuck off law
One if I ever was elected which nobody as cool as me could be😉
Would be my mandate💪
I feel the same way Mr. Spool I am in N.Y. as well in Rockland County and I work in NYC.Lee Zeldin won 42 out of 62 NY Counties and still lost the Election.Manhattan,Brooklyn,Queens and the Bronx won the Election for her.3 more years I am Retired and heading South to Florida.

I feel the same way Mr. Spool I am in N.Y. as well in Rockland County and I work in NYC.Lee Zeldin won 42 out of 62 NY Counties and still lost the Election.Manhattan,Brooklyn,Queens and the Bronx won the Election for her.3 more years I am Retired and heading South to Florida.
Yeah the same people who do the crime and get all the financial free shit.
Why would they change their vote😉

Yeah the same people who do the crime and get all the financial free shit.
Why would they change their vote😉
You have to see what’s on the streets from these illegals coming from Texas.The Hotel Rooms are $500 a Night that we are paying for, it absolutely infuriates me.My Wife and Daughter wanted to go into the City during the Holidays I told them forget it.We can all expect a big tax increase in N.Y to pay for these leaches but they will keep voting for the same people not changing in this state.