Stupidity Personified

I feel the same way Mr. Spool I am in N.Y. as well in Rockland County and I work in NYC.Lee Zeldin won 42 out of 62 NY Counties and still lost the Election.Manhattan,Brooklyn,Queens and the Bronx won the Election for her.3 more years I am Retired and heading South to Florida.
Almost seems like they need some system where the votes were weighted so that the highly populated cities couldn't dictate the way the vote goes for the rest of the state. Hmm, I wonder if such a system exists? I'm sure the Demoncrats would try to get rid of it if they could or they would rig the election if they couldn't.

Oh wait, it does exist for the nation and yes, they want to get rid of it.

As far as rigging the election, well...

gs.png

You have to see what’s on the streets from these illegals coming from Texas.The Hotel Rooms are $500 a Night that we are paying for, it absolutely infuriates me.My Wife and Daughter wanted to go into the City during the Holidays I told them forget it.We can all expect a big tax increase in N.Y to pay for these leaches but they will keep voting for the same people not changing in this state.
They get flown in paid for by the government and bused out to all different places, all documented apparently.
Human trafficking at it's best 🙄
Those violationing our border are the ones elected to protect America.
The drug and human trafficking is fuckin disgraceful.

Take a listen to this shit!

Yeah and these Leaches are being put up in $500 a Night Hotels and complaining about the food they are getting.Free Room and Board and Free Food on the Taxpayers and Bitching about it.I get off a Bus in NYC at 5:30 in the Morning and hit the streets to walk to work they are outside Drunk everywhere.

Joe Biden would suck any world leaders DICK to show he is the brokedick leader of the world as it is today, the world he wants to drill into oblivion.

OBLIVION.

Take a listen to this shit!

If the borders are going to stay open, then we need to keep sending them to Demoncrat run cities. Those cities already vote blue so it won't matter if they vote there.

if this does go down, the government will just shut down the gas being delivered to your homes.
it's very easy way to do it.
Yep! Go back to heating homes with oil furnaces that the oil has to be delivered for a price and stored in 100 gallon tanks in or around the home.

I don't have a dog in this fight, as my house is all electric.
With a bill less than $100 a mo.
However, from the political aspect, anyone that's stupid enough to buy into the bullshit being spewed by these idiots, should not be allowed to vote.