Stupid me, ordered from CAS, now what - he won't send my parts.

Has anyone warned the LT1/LS1 guys about this guy's practices? I've never bought from him, nor do I intend to, but wouldn't it be nice if fellow musclecar owners were warned ahead of time, and save them the headaches that so many of you have suffered from?

Just a thought....
Steve

I'm still waiting for him to show up at a Buick event. Lot's of money to be made there betting on all the boxing matches.

parts

Order your parts COD. After a reasonable amount of time and it don/t show, go somewhere else. If it shows later, refuse it.

Re: parts

Originally posted by Lee Thompson
Order your parts COD. After a reasonable amount of time and it don/t show, go somewhere else. If it shows later, refuse it.

Lee, my parts were shipped COD. You cannot examine your package before accepting delivery, quite convienient for his tactics.

Ted

Oh another Phony DeSlick man with no morals story. When sending him your hard earned cash you must think Forrest Gump. Stupid is as stupid does. It would be nice to see at least the Buick forums put up in gigantic bold red letters when you sign in not to have any dealings with this guy. I can't believe he keeps ripping people off and nothing ever gets done to him.

Guess what I got tonight...

I got a big box from "Jocko" from "Entropy" That's the name of his new company - Entropy. Get it, heat exchangers, entropy??? Ah forget it.

At any rate, I didn't waste my time on internet bb's or ranting to him in call after call. I wasted my time flooding him with emails, faxes and phone calls. The last fax did it. I included the cover page from the Lake County Sheriff's dept, Fraud online website, a copy of my filed Better Business Beaurea complaint, a copy of my filed Federal Trade Commission complaint and a copy. That plus a very calm and perfectly reasonable phone message on what I had done seemed to do it. Mind you, I never got really pissed off at him - ever - doesn't do anyone any good.

Well the good news is that they did come but the bad news is, they are just like all the other ones out there, they won't fit without rework. That's ok, I can do that, I can't make a pair up from scratch.

When all else fails, a good old fashioned prayer for his testicles to fall off never hurts either.