Street Outlaws Big Chief vs. Everyone! at Bristol,Tenn. $100k no prep race

whitehot1

Big Chief finally got a win over Kye Kelley! But it was here at the track not a street race. :)

Last edited:
Was funny watching the in car camera on the chief vs. kye race... lol

Is it just me... Or did Chief seem a bit wired in this episode?

Couldn't find a better way to spend 2 hours. Just me a 75" 4K Samsung TV, a nice warm fireplace and a couple glasses of rum and Coke.....courtesy of the Appleton Estate. lol

Why do they insist on no prep, with 3000hp cars? They should prep!
Maybe I don't understand the term? Does top fuel prep?

They were trying to get the conditions of the racing surface the same as when they did the street races. So those who didn't know would have a better understanding of what it was like racing on a surface without any type of sticky treatment done for better traction. Just making sure the surface was clean and using water only for one burnout.

An ego thing...Kinda like claiming you banged every one of the cheerleaders, when you were in hs.
Get "lucky", keep it greasy side down, and off the walls, and it's bragging time at the local bar.
"Street car" is a misnomer. They are top sportsman cars, w/ headlites that work....

They should reconsider these. How many people have to crash?
They could still use the instant green aka flashlight, but give them some traction. No disgrace IMO
After a bunch of passes there appeared to be a good groove in each lane.
Looks like anyone who wandered out of it crashed on the big end.
I like to see Shane do well and it hurt to watch him crash.

I remember when the V8 Vega swap was popular & I like those cars.

I like Shane... Don't know about Bob, seems a bit shady.

I think Shane's car may have the shortest wheelbase of the bunch. Perhaps it should be longer for the speeds he is hitting.

I love the show and like most of the guys but calling their cars s street cars is laudable. Boosted and farmtruck are the only streetable cars on the show. I’m guessing that boosted has a new car in the works.
Like all of the reality car shows I’m seeing personality changes. I used to love the organized street racing in and around the Detroit area. It was always something to have trailered cars brought out for an actual street race.
KID

What you saw with Big Chief was pure emotion (unedited), but when you play that back..... I'm quiet sure if he had a chance to do a re due, he would. It's one thing celebrating your victory when you think your the only one in the car...lol, I thought that was a touch much for Speed to air all of that. The way he acted in the pits, shier adrenaline. But his crew was looking for and hyping him up to continue to stay focused.