Stranded at work...turbo is wasted..need help

I should really proof read these before I post them. Anyway I am sure everybody can understand what I was thinking.
Thanks to all the kind people that offered to help out including Reggie & underboost who called & offered support.Besides replacing the turbo It got another 02 sensor & 5 quarts of oil.It had that much in the exhaust & muffler's the whole neighborhood was buried in smoke when I started it up. Ran it for about 1/2 hour before it started to clear up.As far as any money donations I'll let vader6 respond to that.I'll be glad when these holidays are over & I can return to being an A-hole this is killing my reputation. Regards Lou

I didnt even read this thread again till right now. Im amazed with how many people stepped in to help.
Thanks so much for all the offers, and a HUGE thanks to Lou for what he did. Free turbo, installation and everything. Topped off the oil, topped off the alky which was low, replaced the O2 sensor, changed a silicone sleeve for the turbo's discharge, and did alot of other work for free.
Looks like I have to start re-evaluating my opinions of people.;)

there are some good people here, and I think we like helping on others cars more than we like working on our own:eek: funny but true!
glad to hear your running again vader, maybe you can make it out on the
29th and hang out!?