Stolen We4 In Maryland!!!

EFFNQWKWE4

Hey guys....Woke up this AM to find my car GONE! Sometime between 2am and 7am my car was stolen. MD tags EFFNQWK. Stolen from Lanham area on 9-26/27. I am so F'ing mad right now I could spit nails!! Please keep your eyes open for my car guys! E-mail me for VIN info if needed turboderek@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Derek

Please tell us more details about the car so we can keep a look out for it.

Jesse

I hate thieves :mad:

Things that would catch your eye are 2 front center caps are origional tri-shield ones, and rear 2 are gnx style w/ gnx logo on them, origional tubo T wheels. Small "turbo six" logo sticker on left rear decklid where the GN emblem would normally be. T-Tops, Terrible paint on hood and roof. Differential cover is aftermarket w/drain plug, has a red T logo in the middle of it, I think Kirbans used to sell these. The grille sags a bit on the drivers side, looks crooked from about 15 feet away. Fiberglass aftermarket bumper fillers front and rear. Interior: Boost and Air/fuel gauges on driver's pillar, both Autometer Ultra Light series. Scanmaster 2 mounted below radio, above change tray. Seat cover on drivers side seat, origional fabric torn in Lumbar area of seat about the size of a dinner plate. Console overlay from BuickGN.com, silver with power 6 logo, Buick motorsports, and 1 of 1547 engraved on it. Sony head unit, eclipse rear deck speakers. Other than that, no changes or outstanding features.
Thanks for making this a sticky post Jesse. I appreciate it. Thanks to all who keep there eyes open for me as well.

-Derek
(301)379-6659
(301)464-5800

Oh, yeah....When I parked it, the dump was uncapped. So unless they looked under the passenger seat and found the cover and nuts, it'll be pretty freakin loud!

Any word yet Derek?

I put the word out to the Laurel guys. We are all keeping our eyes open your car.

:mad: :mad: :mad: Still nothing yet guys--I'll keep you posted, but this isn't lookin' good.:( :( :mad: :mad:

I think EFFNQWK is EFFNGONE:(

Well.....one month later and still ZIPPY!! The car was stolen from my apartment complex parking lot (open lot, no garage).:mad: :mad: :mad: