Stolen Car!!

EFFNQWKWE4

Hey guys...Woke up this AM to find my car GONE! '87 WE4, MD tags EFFNQWK. Stolen from Lanham, MD on 9-26/27 from 2am to 7am. PLEASE keep your eyes and ears open for me!

Originally posted by EFFNQWKWE4
Hey guys...Woke up this AM to find my car GONE! '87 WE4, MD tags EFFNQWK. Stolen from Lanham, MD on 9-26/27 from 2am to 7am. PLEASE keep your eyes and ears open for me!

MAN I HATE TO HEAR THAT!! I also hate to say keep an eye on Ebay for your area and the buick parts.. I hope that you get it back..

I will keep my "e" eye open for you..

:mad:

What type of security did you have?

Hopefully you will get it back.

I had an alarm, but either the starter kill wasn't installed correctly, or they took my car on a dolly or flatbed. There's detailed description of my car in the Stolen car forum, with a few things that would set it apart, and a few parts to watch for on the used market. Any help with apprehension or return of car will be rewarded with many, many Outback Gift Certificates (I'm a Kitchen MGR at Outback in Bowie, MD) and my undying friendship!! Thanks in advance for the help, guys!

Derek
(301)379-6659
(301)464-5800
turboderek@hotmail.com

damn derek im sorry to hear and i just saw u not to long ago cruising down northern parkway. ill keep my eye out and again sorry to hear.

I will keep an eye out for it as I come across a lot of stolen cars.

(What does EFFNQWK stand for? I got QWK but what is the rest?)

man i hope you get your car back, ive talked to you at capital race way before, its sad to see this happen to nice people, i just wish i could get me hand on one of the guys that take these cars.

Ive had my eyes open but no luck this way, sorry