*****STOLEN***** Car & Flatbed TowTruck

Buicksx2

RCA: Home of the The Jack
I am posting this for a friend who doesn't get online alot, I will get more details, VINS etc later but wanted to get this out there.

This morning at approx 6:30am a White 87 Limited as well as the flatbed towtruck it was on was stolen from my buddies place of business in South Amboy, New Jersey.

The business is Thrust Performance located at 928 Route 9 south, South Amboy, New Jersey. Phone # 732-952-2238

My buddies name is Mikey B and his cell # is 908-347-8081

The entire business is covered by cameras and cops are there as we speak so if anyone in the central New Jersey areas see a flatbed with white Limited on it please call cops or my buddy at his place of business.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

I spoke with Mike this morning. I gave him some leads to follow up on. I also gave a friend of him a heads up to keep an eye out for this car.

I am wondering if they were followed from the track.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

From the owner of the car and flatbed:

$5000 REWARD leading to the information, recovery, arrest and conviction of party's involved.

From the owner of the car and flatbed:

$5000 REWARD leading to the information, recovery, arrest and conviction of party's involved.

I don't want to sound like the bad guy, but asking for all those requirements is asking alot for the reward.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

pic

Attachments

• Mikey.jpg
    Mikey.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 526
UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE
The car was spotted today near Norfolk, VA heading east on I 64 towards Virginia Beach.
Car was being towed by a red F250 on a black trailer that had a four tire rack on the front of the trailer.
I just got this info from the owner and he asked me to post it, this is all I know.
If anyone sees the truck car or trailer please call the owner at the phone #'s in this thread.
Thanks