Stolen '87 GN- La Habra, Ca.

r_beaudette

My '87 GN was stolen today from a shopping center parking lot at Beach Blvd and Imperial Hwy in La Habra Ca.

Nothing really distinguishing, typical black brick in great condition, 41K miles.
VIN- 1G4GJ1174HP464100

Please keep an eye out for someone selling one.. parts etc. that seems suspicious- I am in shock over this.

My stupidity, no lojack. I was in a Lowe's for about 20 minutes and came out and it was gone. They must have followed me and waited for me to go into the store...

This really sucks! :mad: :frown:

I'm sorry to hear about your car being taken and hope you get it back soon.

I have been a victim of the car thieves also, took my 86 T-Type and it is the absolute worse feeling i have ever had. :mad:

sorry to hear about your car you just can't leave these kind of cars unattended at anytime hope you find it pretty much still togther i will keep my eyes open being i don't live to far from there good luck....

Update

Still not recovered but Lowe's security cams did have the theft on their tape.

Cops say they sent the video to the DA's office (3 weeks later) to enhance it to see if they could read the license plate of the car that dropped of the guy that stole my car. They told me this about a month ago and so far I have heard nothing from La Habra PD. Lazy ***holes as far as I'm concerned.

The good news is that the insurance company (Progressive Direct- I reccommend them highly!) sent out to an independant appraiser for the "Actual Cash Value" of my car and paid me almost $21k for the GN I paid $13.5 for a year and a half ago. I could not find a GN as nice as mine was for that price that was anywhere near my area, so I bought a beautiful red
'96 Corvette Convertible.

I still want another GN but I will bide my time and try to find another nice, low mileage one....

Thanks to all who offered help here.

Bob

hopefully the police pays close attention to the video have you give them a call to refresh them case.

Sorry To Hear ,im Sitting Here To Night Two Hours Ago My 87 T Type
Was Stolen, Im Sick I Had Theft Insurance And Had The Car From
New. I Wish My 2007 Truck Was The . I Had A Lot Of Good Times In That Car. My Name Is Bill Wolff Of Glendale,calif 818-261-4958
Vin;1g4gm1173hp429331
Plate 4ths220 Calif
Color White
Burgandy Intiror
Thanks For All Your Help