STOLEN: 1986 T-Type (St. Louis)

Hey Aaron tour brother does towing right? Do you think he would be able to tow my car if we need to? Please call me And let me know 314-791-5270

yep.... he has a towing company.... i will call him now and see if he can get a hold of you after his other job... he's an autobody tech at carstar also....

aaron

ps if you can/want call him at 314 477 6348 [Shanon]

EDIT.... just got ahold of him... he should call you within the next 30 min or so

she was beaten and raped at a chop shop and left for dead in an alleyway

here is what i was left with....

stevens t 001.jpg

stevens t 002.jpg

stevens t 011.jpg

stevens t 015.jpg

stevens t 018.jpg

Damn dude that's messed up.

They get any finger prints off the car? Where did they find the car?

Keep an eye out on Craigslist or eBay. Or do you know of anyone with a G body that needed a few parts?

That is so freaking sad, would rather not even find it if that is what happens. All that stuff has to be going back into the community via ebay or craigslist or even on here. Damn shame. Did you have a decent policy on it at least???

it was stolen this past saturday night and was found this morning. and as far as the finger prints go we found a screw diver in the car that was not mine and they also fiund a big finger pint on the rearview mirrior, so those items were sent of the the lab for further investigation.

Doubt if it was pros, they left a lot behind if it was. Just amazes me how no one ever sees stuff like this happening. How do they do it????:confused::(

Any luck on the surveillance video from the mall??

Sorry about your car, man! But it looks like it can be rebuilt though. Let us know what happens and maybe we can help you out.

Leeds me to believe they wanted certain parts for a doner.Why would you leave a hood but go to the bother of taking the mirrors off the doors.Problem is the police dont even really care that much.We had a limited stolen out of my driveway in jan 06 never found it.State Farm treated my son pretty good on it but it was a limited not a t-type.I heard somtimes it can be tough to get your money on a t-type.Try to settle and get the remains back for next to nothing.maybe you can start rebuilding.Also get a gun and a conceal carry permit

In the picture the lock looks unpunched .did they break the other side or hotwire the module and break the lock pin

Sorry to see it we put lots of time into a car and then
Like you said raped left for dead
By the way I love my brother but he still has not driven my GN
2007 Vette yes:tongue:

Dude, so sorry to hear about this. It makes me sick to my stomach just looking at the picture. I wish you the best of luck with your rebuild, if you decide to do that.

hopefully the prints help out....its a shame.... sorry bout the bad luck ...rebuild and make better!!!

Wow !!!

IM CRUSHED AND ITS NOT EVEN MY CAR ! NOW LETS HOPE U AT LEAST HAD INSURANCE :frown:

parking a tr at the st. louis galleria mall with no theft deterant of any kind, you may as well left the keys in the ignition and a sign that says free on it:(

that was a very nice solid 86 t type, and some pos has stole it and stripped it left to waste.
i agree that someone wanted parts for their own gbody, theres still alot of $$$ parts they left behind. the rear alone is worth $800.
tell your brother to get over to troyz and start sanding on the lesabre. I think he owe's you alot of payback about now, lol

I can't believe they cut the engine wiring harness. Unreal.

Took the console but not the shifter :confused:

I hate to see this. I hope it all works out and you're able to rebuild.