stock oil filter stud

titan1

Does anyone have a stock oil filter stud kicking around they want to sell? Or know where I can get one? Installing a PTE remote oiler in the Limited and the previous owner put in a biggie stud so I need the stock one.

Thanks

i would just remove the biggie adapter , do away with the oe oil cooler adapter and lines (the oil adapter just slides off ) ,and whats left is the metric threads then just spin the pte adapter on
if you already did away with the oil cooler then the rjc biggie adapter is just a thread adapter that just needs to be spun off leaving you with the metric threads to spin the pte adapter on

if you plan to keep the oil cooler you need the nut , for that you should have posted in the parts wanted forum

Does anyone have a stock oil filter stud kicking around they want to sell? Or know where I can get one? Installing a PTE remote oiler in the Limited and the previous owner put in a biggie stud so I need the stock one.

Thanks
Could you post a picture of what you're looking for?…I may have one…

Claude. :)

I plan on keeping the OE cooler, lots of people have switched over to the biggie adapter so I just figured someone would have the stocker that they took out. I'll post in the parts wanted Thanks

after doing some reading I'm going to just delete the cooler Problem solved Thanks!