Stock Hood and Hood Pad off my Mint 9k Mile car

gn.87

Time Capsule
I am considering selling the stock hood and replacing it with a fiberglass one. If I decide to sell this hood off my 9,000 original mile car it will not be cheap and I will not be shipping it. I will be asking over $2k or I will just keep it. Anybody interested please PM me and we will take it from there. Pictures to come shortly. Located in Fort Lauderdale Florida. I will also include the hood struts. It is original paint.

Nobody puts a glass hood on these cars unless they are full race cars. Keep your hood and preserve the value and originality of a really nice ride

gn.87 is a great guy and seller. I've bought from him in the past and had no issues at all. GLWS!!

I am considering selling the stock hood and replacing it with a fiberglass one. If I decide to sell this hood off my 9,000 original mile car it will not be cheap and I will not be shipping it. I will be asking over $2k or I will just keep it.

You might need to reconsider, you obviously don't want to sell it.:rolleyes:

You are honest, I will give you that!!

You did say it will not be cheap.

Thank you for the laugh, I needed one today.

What's worse is that he will post in the next day or so that it's been sold!!!!

The stealth buyer strikes again!!!!

sold, thank you for your support:)
I don't understand the negative comments if it just took a day to sell at my asking price. Maybe it was good timing but damn.

The same bullshit happened when I was selling my wheels and tires. I got my asking price when I was being told that I was crazy and nobody wants original rubber from 1987. I guess this is the crap I will have to deal with on this site.

The same bullshit happened when I was selling my wheels and tires. I got my asking price when I was being told that I was crazy and nobody wants original rubber from 1987. I guess this is the crap I will have to deal with on this site.

As you and I discussed before, most people on this site are cheap assess, or want something for nothing and are keyboard mechanics. Glad you sold it and got what you wanted. (y)

I'm not a cheap ass, I'm just smarter than that.

Why pay more than twice what something is worth.

Has a NOS hood pad gone for 1,500 bucks lately?? How about a hood for a grand??

Now mind you there is an ass for every seat and that's why I posted what I did in post 12.

If he got full price than good for him, but I wouldn't have sold it in the first place but that's just me.

I just find it amazing that it sold locally and so fast. The stars have aligned in his favor once again.

PS; Please pm me the winning powerball numbers so I can buy some buick parts.

Last edited: