Stock GN wheel

Bigjack7440

I need 1 87GN driver quality wheel and I'm in SC. I have my car sold and I need it to get top dollar for the car . Thanks. Ps I have a new stainless steal top radiator support with the laser ingraved GN on it I'd trade for a decent wheel shipped to 29540. Thanks again

I need a decent driver quality and I need the cheapest one you have shipped to 29540. I can trade you on of your stanlelss steal radiator supports with the laser engraved GN logo on it and it new never installed for it . Of maybe some money and the support ? I see there not that much on here but I know shipping is the killer but I need the wheel as I have my car sold . Pm me a price shipped . I think you already sent me a price of $164 shipped but I need something cheaper if you have something for less that would be great. Terry bought all his parts from you so hope that helps my problem lolol with price . Thanks buddy I know you'll treat me right as always . Thanks lance

Lance you wanted a mint 1 before LOL now it is a good driver. How about we just swap parts? e-mail me back bud.

I don't think I ever said mint as the rest of the wheels are not as such but that sound great on the swap . Thanks and I'll call u later today . Thanks again