stock fuel lines and fuel volume

sykegn

work in progress
in your guys opinion is the stock fuel line large enough to support a double pump running e-85 through 79lb injectors ? i want to install the double pump to have a little insurance against running lean, but i question if the factory line will support enough fuel volume.

With your turbo, yes.

Start getting around the 62/65 size and you'll gain a bunch by running a -10 feedline to your rail. No 90 degree sharp bending alone helps backpressure, then take into account it's almost double in internal size vs the stock 3/8ths.

With your turbo, yes.

Start getting around the 62/65 size and you'll gain a bunch by running a -10 feedline to your rail. No 90 degree sharp bending alone helps backpressure, then take into account it's almost double in internal size vs the stock 3/8ths.

ok, Im gonna piggy back on this thread. I have the same delima now. My friend is saying run a single 10 AN line frome the tank to the rail.

1.Will my Walbro be enuff for now to push fuel to hold psi on the factory rail with a 10 AN line? What size return line?
2.Should I get bigger rail?
3.Aeromotive 11102 pump?
4.Bigger injectors?

Anyone run 10AN line from the tank to the rail? Do you have a "road map" of the fittings and line? (pics would be a plus) thanks...

Stock lines, rail, 83s inj , with a nice pump etc will get you into the 10s using E-85, once there ; upgrade time baby :)