Still having stall problem when I get on the gas

ez at nova

I hate rice
When I first got my emissions chip to help me pass, I had this problem where the car would cut out under a hint of boost.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104520&highlight=emissions

I sent back the chip and it was returned with a bit more fuel added. I popped it in, and....yep...same problem.
I thought I'd disconnect the wastegate this time as a last resort problem solver. Now, with the turbo not even in the picture, the car STILL sputters out if I get on the gas (albeit a bit harder on the gas than with the turbo hooked up). I watched the scanmaster and the cutout occurs around 2.6 on the TPS. All other readings on the scanmaster don't move from the ordinary while the car is sputtering and bucking (it continues to do it as long as I hold the gas down). This may be because it can't even update given the circumstances. I didn't want to keep it sputtering more than 10 seconds or so anyway since I can't imagine it's healthy.
So, WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON??
Fuel is still set to 43 lbs. Car idles great and runs fine under light gas. I planned on going down to MD to try emissions again tomorrow morning, so any ideas soon would be great! I still may try to limp down there and tell them "there's a valet chip in it so don't stomp it." I have a bad feeling though.
And again, like in the post above, if I pop my Jay C 93 chip back in and don't touch anything, the car screams.

At least we know now it's not DIRECTLY related to boost.

Thanks

What does fuel pressure do when the car acts up? You cant go by what the gauge says sitting there at idle.

I say you got a fuel or ignition issue. Someone local got a coil/module you can try? Its a 5 minute swap. If it fixes if, go buy one.

Otherwise, monitor fuel pressure when the car is acting up.

I mean, could be lots of other things, but I'd start there....

I don't have one to try, but all things considered my coil pack is only about 2 years old. And would that still be a possible factor given that the car runs great when I pop in the Jay Carter chip? I would think a bad pack/module would act up across the board from chip to chip.
I wish I could see FP as I was traveling, because it might show something interesting. But, I don't have anything besides my underhood guage.

UPDATE

Well, the problem is still a mystery, but regarless, I limped the car down to MD to try the test again for the third time and this time it FAST PASSED! Oh well, crazy car!