Still Got The Hiccups!!!

IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, I CHANGED EVERYTHING FUEL FILTER/PUMP,PLUGS/WIRES/COIL,TPS SENSOR,TEMP SENSOR,INJECTORS. I EVEN PUT A NEW AC DELCO MAF SENSOR ON AND STILL GOT THE SAME PROBLEM. I JUST ORDERED MAF TRANSLATOR BOX AND LS1 MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR JUST WAITING FOR DAYS OFF TO TRY IT FINGERS CROSSED IT WORKS CASUSE SOON IM GOING CHANGING THAT ENGINE OUT WITH A 383 STROKER CAUSE THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY .
Does yours cut out under load intermittently or all the time?

IT USUALLY CUTS OUT WHEN I GOT MY FOOT HELD IN THE ONE SPOT FOR A PERIOD OF TIME ,USUALLY NOT UNDER LOAD.WHEN I SHOVES HER DOWN SHES GONE LIKE A ROCKET NOT MISSING A BEAT .

No I did not.. I do have a msd ignition but its not hooked up cause im waiting for the dis 4 harnsess cable 8878 to come

Check the computer power connector at the battery. I just fixed a customer's car with the same problem. It would intermittently "buck" while cruising. All the data on Powerlogger would go to "0" momentarily. Checked out the quick disconnect for the power to the computer at the battery. It looked ok but I replaced it anyway. Problem solved. Whenever data goes to 0 on a scan tool that is usually an indicator of lost power.

No I did not.. I do have a msd ignition but its not hooked up cause im waiting for the dis 4 harnsess cable 8878 to come
Your module could still be a suspect then.
Little off subject but any particular reason for going MSD?

no real reason for the msd ignition why are they garbage ?
Hardly the expert on the subject but garbage is a strong word. Lol. A properly working stock ignition will take you far (into the 9's I believe). If you want to spend the money look into the TR6 system.

im getting sick of spending money lol to be honest , I just want to be able to drive down the street with out any hiccups . it drives me so nuts that I just wants to throw the car in neutral and hold my foot to the floor till it pops. no joke man ive had 3 mechanics look at it and bought so many parts and I bet its the easyiest and stupidest problem in the world to fix .. sorry about the rant

im getting sick of spending money lol to be honest , I just want to be able to drive down the street with out any hiccups . it drives me so nuts that I just wants to throw the car in neutral and hold my foot to the floor till it pops. no joke man ive had 3 mechanics look at it and bought so many parts and I bet its the easyiest and stupidest problem in the world to fix .. sorry about the rant
I hear you. We've all been there. That's how it goes with these cars sometimes. Park it, wait for the desire to tackle the issues return, and go at it again. Works for me. You're probably right its most likely something simple...

Free check: Is the + battery cable hitting the ps header?

Spend whatever money is left on a PL and log it. More than likely, battery ower goes to 0V at 18 frames/sec.

Check the torque on the harmonic balancer. They will walk out just driving along steady. Happened to me.

IT USUALLY CUTS OUT WHEN I GOT MY FOOT HELD IN THE ONE SPOT FOR A PERIOD OF TIME ,USUALLY NOT UNDER LOAD.WHEN I SHOVES HER DOWN SHES GONE LIKE A ROCKET NOT MISSING A BEAT .
My car did this at around 35-40 mph. Replaced crank sensor. Problem solved.

I had that same problem and it was the positive battery cable would touch the exhaust and short out sometimes when on the gas hard from the engine torqueing over. Check for burns on the cable.