steering shaft upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered my shaft early last week and received it just before the weekend. Thanks for the great support!

John Martin

I got the sway bar just as you said and man was it worth it. I don't know if joe wants the other one or is just asking for shipping but i'll def take the other sway bar too. Thanks Again

If the Kid is ready for a bar; I can pass. I won't need one for a while.

Let me know what you guys work out.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe you posted before me so you have the rights to it if you want it. I actually just received one from him, and liked it so much told a friend about it so i was grabbing it for him. Either way let me know what you decide on.

Joe you posted before me so you have the rights to it if you want it. I actually just received one from him, and liked it so much told a friend about it so i was grabbing it for him. Either way let me know what you decide on.

I got a PM from Jeff with his PayPal address. I figured everything was a go; so I went ahead. Jeff may not have looked here to see that we were talking.

I'm replacing a 34mm with this one; so I'd make your friend a deal on the 34 if he's interested.

Sorry for jumping the gun,

Joe

Hey no problem. Like i said i got mine so i'm happy.:D I kinda talked him into it anyway. I don't think he's that worried about but if he is i'll shoot you a pm. Thanks

Relax Kid I have another 36 for you I went to the sway bar tree today and picked another good one PM sent

I still have a few of these shafts left ready to ship and 1 36mm hollow sway bar if anyones interested

Status
Not open for further replies.