steering shaft upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could always put a small hose clamp on the small shaft where they slide together so if the top clamp ever did loosen up the shaft could not fall down and come off.

This actually happened to me on my Firebird. It has the bolt through the shaft and still came loose and fell off. I'm just lucky it was while I was backing out of the driveway and not on the freeway!

I have 2 more of these for sale
Some have asked me to send them a square shaft
Although in the pic it looks like there are 2 different types a square and a round one,they are all the same there square on one side and round one the other it's just the way some of them are turned in the pic that makes them look different

The pics looked liked there were two different types but , I see what you were talking about when I got mine, and these work great by the way . The only thing I was worried about was the clamp only up on the Steering column but I guess it will be ok without the bolt running through it?

You can always put a small hose clamp on the small shaft where it slides into the larger one for peace of mind

I have 2 more of these for sale
Some have asked me to send them a square shaft
Although in the pic it looks like there are 2 different types a square and a round one,they are all the same there square on one side and round one the other it's just the way some of them are turned in the pic that makes them look different

I'll take one. Send Pay Pal Address please.

Thanks,
Guy

What year and model jeep are they out of? I am intrestd in picking one up from you possably two but would like to do more research first, thank you

I have a half dozen more of these I would like to sell out and that would be the end I don't have the time to get any more $45 shipped.I also have 2 36mm hollow sway bars bar only $45 plus shipping thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.