Statesboro Ga meet, pick a date

july the 18th it is....mark your calenders,hope to see everyone there........

Gary,

Post up an address where we will meet as well as the time that day. Also, who needs to bring what as to vittles, drinks, etc??

Gary,

Post up an address where we will meet as well as the time that day. Also, who needs to bring what as to vittles, drinks, etc??

most of us will be there all day playing around with the cars........the cruise in starts at 7pm, maybe grille for an early supper (5pm) ?

CARRTUNZ
417 Page Place rd
Statesboro,Ga. 30458

off the bypass.

ill supply the grille,hot dogs,hamburgers,condiments,etc

we need ;
ice
chips
bread/buns
drinks
deserts
snacks
etc

:cool:

I'll try to make it! Sounds fun! Plus I'll get to see my old stomping ground.

GO EAGLES!

I got my car running, I'm trying to see if I can come out on the 18th(old lady is coming into town). Maybe I can talk my girl into wanting to go, we will see.

Im off the first two weeks in July, so let me know. I would like directions to his place just so i can drop by, anyone know how to get there? I dont live far away, infact i was down there last week at Seasons of Japan.

Im off the first two weeks in July, so let me know. I would like directions to his place just so i can drop by, anyone know how to get there? I dont live far away, infact i was down there last week at Seasons of Japan.

from Augusta via 67.......right before statesboro city line ,the bypass starts,
turn right onto the bypass(veterns parkway/301 bypass),
follow bypass around aprox 5 mi. you will see CARRTUNZ on left.
if you make it to 301,you went too far....

garyk1970 said:
from Augusta via 25.......right before statesboro city line ,the bypass starts,
turn right onto the bypass(veterns parkway/301 bypass),
follow bypass around aprox 5 mi. you will see CARRTUNZ on left.
if you make it to 301,you went too far....

Fixed it for you!

i'm not one of the SAV guys

I don't think the car will be up, but if I can bring the kid and old lady it would be nice to see some Buicks although we will be in the Caddy

TKS
Geoff

I'll be there. Going to leave straight from there and meet the wife in HHI afterwards.

I'll be there. Going to leave straight from there and meet the wife in HHI afterwards.

Dude, that's awesome.
It would be good to see you again. I owe you one....shot.

Wait, when did you get married?
Did I miss something?

I may come up also, if you guys don't my old clunker. Thanks Gary for the help you guys gave me with this thing.

this saturday july 18th,just a reminder everyone.....see you there.....

Friday? I thought the meet was Sat the 18th.
I can make it Friday but work Sat.