Meet In Statesboro,ga. 1/19/2008

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
Ok everyone, we are going to have another get together on Saturday Jan 19th at CARRTUNZ in Statesboro,ga. We plan on grilling out,having test and tune tech sessions(on our personal drive way behind the shop:biggrin: )
hopefully the month in advance everone can plan for this one,and hope for good weather. everyone is invited to come.Also,sat nite is also the local cruise in nite at Starbucks at the mall,always fun.
hopefully see everyone there.please let me know what everyone is planing to bring food wise.

Gary & Angie.

Count me

Count me in,...........MAYBE !! I will drive the blue one if I win it or my 84 gn is running ok. Looks rough but it will make zeus and the other cars look that much better. Thanks for the bezel again.

If my cars out the shop, ill be there. I can bring whaterver meat you say. If my GNs not ready, can i drive my mustang:). Oh need directions from Millen to meeting spot. Just the address.

hey Gary

Not blowing this off, but weather calls for 46 high and 90% chance of rain. Can we do this another time?

I agree, the cold is not the best time........im going to be here all day anyway......

assuming this was canceled?.....its been raining here for 3 days now....did not want to pull the GN out....???

yup,canceled,i was here working,but the weather was bad........we will try again later....