State Of Emergency Never Ending?

I tried to post something about Remdesivir ...but keep getting ooops problem ...uggh

That's because its working against the chinese virus and tptb don't want that known! How about poor Deedad, can't get his thread about vinyl siding out!!! :eek:

That's because its working against the chinese virus and tptb don't want that known! How about poor Deedad, can't get his thread about vinyl siding out!!! :eek:
I saw that too ...crazy ...

AA.jpg

From what I read from another newspaper he's expecting the legal owners of these weapons just to hand them over. I wish him luck.
Yup a minority government passes a law without a vote > Some call that a dictator others a Communist state. I will sleep better with a loaded clip ! When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.........ok.

Yup a minority government passes a law without a vote > Some call that a dictator others a Communist state. I will sleep better with a loaded clip ! When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.........ok.
you damn right there SS/GN... and the locks only keep the honest people out ;)

Well the truth to this absurd thing is , they say there are so many of these guns but they really don' know. It is a made up number to keep the blind informed. People tell numbers and numbers tell lies ! I like the social distancing thing and protecting mine is important. Go ahead kick the front door in, let me know how it works for ya!

Hell I’ve always been a outlaw. Just have to keep it a secret, oh hell screw big sister

From what I read from another newspaper he's expecting the legal owners of these weapons just to hand them over. I wish him luck.

What's hilarious about that is the cuomo wanted all of the 1 million plus evil look alike rifles registered by 2014 iirc. LMFAO, about 25,000 did. And some reporter had to get a FOIA warrant to find out how many turned in the Horrendous! High! Capacity! magazines and the state police said none that they knew of. Same deal in the communist state of CT.

on a side note how's the new ticker feeling ray... been able to move around a little more get ready to go for a drive ....maybe get cheeseburger ...:cool:

here's a good one for the old DOGGS ... I drove this bad boy yesterday...my buddy's 68 road runner ...has 440 punched out to 512 ....its been a while since I've driven a real car with no power steering and no power brakes and no hydraulic clutch ...make you concentrate and think about what your doing for sure .... real deal...new age pussies have no idea and no appreciation of it ...you gonna learn today :p

IMG_0812.jpg
IMG_0811.jpg
IMG_0813.jpg

here's a good one for the old DOGGS ... I drove this bad boy yesterday...my buddy's 68 road runner ...has 440 punched out to 512 ....its been a while since I've driven a real car with no power steering and no power brakes and no hydraulic clutch ...make you concentrate and think about what your doing for sure .... real deal...new age pussies have no idea and no appreciation of it ...you gonna learn today :p

View attachment 353815View attachment 353816View attachment 353817
You dog

Gosh almighty * cheeseburger I wish. Yes I’ve been on a drive. Really I’m doing very well. Better then expected. Thank you for asking.
love to hear that ...you keep it up ...ill post one of my other thoughts on life ..to keep you amused and thinking ...keep listening to music and laughing brudda ...

didn't want to drive it ...he made me ... I was scared LOL... its his baby 10 resto...pulled it out of a field in Ohio ... he opens the passenger door and sat in it and come on bitch ... after that it was on LOL

alright boys my nightly thought LOL...love all you bitches ....

1. make peace with your past so it does not fuck up your future

2. what others think of you is none of your business

3. time heals almost everything...give it time

4. Don't compare your life to others ...comparison is the thief of joy... and don't judge ..you have no idea what others journey is all about

5. It's ok not to know all the answers... stop thinking so much

6. The only person in charge of your happiness is you

7. Smile you don't own all the problems in the world ... a good laugh can brighten the darkest of days