State Of Emergency Never Ending?

alright boys my nightly thought LOL...love all you bitches ....

1. make peace with your past so it does not fuck up your future

2. what others think of you is none of your business

3. time heals almost everything...give it time

4. Don't compare your life to others ...comparison is the thief of joy... and don't judge ..you have no idea what others journey is all about

5. It's ok not to know all the answers... stop thinking so much

6. The only person in charge of your happiness is you

7. Smile you don't own all the problems in the world ... a good laugh can brighten the darkest of days

You sure didn't get that from fakebook. o_O People going on there and posting pictures of their McCafe and dumbnut. Like who gives a rat's ass, is their life that meaningless and need fake everything including friends.
Did you study "under" Freud? :LOL::LOL:

Ya know, have often thought he should of been Rubber Duck in Convoy, lol. Corny movie but I have seen it, a couple times.

Well the truth to this absurd thing is , they say there are so many of these guns but they really don' know. It is a made up number to keep the blind informed. People tell numbers and numbers tell lies ! I like the social distancing thing and protecting mine is important. Go ahead kick the front door in, let me know how it works for ya!

As they say:
Figures don’t lie.
But, liers can figure!!

Yeah, looks like the powers that blow are going all in this time and Trump has to be removed at all costs. Unbelievable how most of the sheeple are soaking this all in like a sponge and being good little followers. I see the evil wench in OR has said she's keeping it locked down until July 6th. Now there seems to be a run on burger. Although this won't last long with the demonrat goobernors declaring BBQs illegal because of breaking the "social distancing", pardon me while I lmafo. Their heads must be on the verge of popping with this lust of power they're feeling. Gotta love Texas, I read that some AGW (state park ranger) at Austin Lake tried to breakup a group for not "social distancing" (LMFAO again) and out of the blue some 25yo guy shoved him into the lake. They arrested him while its the AGW should be behind bars.

Here’s one for all you smokers. France has a population of 68 million people out of that 25% are smokers. Only 5.6% of the smokers have come down with covid-19. The vast majority of the French people that have the covid-19 are non smokers. My wife already knew this, she said the belief is nicotine is the reason. They are trying nicotine patche’s on some people that have C-19 to see if that helps. Who would have ever thought Such shit as this

Here’s one for all you smokers. France has a population of 68 million people out of that 25% are smokers. Only 5.6% of the smokers have come down with covid-19. The vast majority of the French people that have the covid-19 are non smokers. My wife already knew this, she said the belief is nicotine is the reason. They are trying nicotine patche’s on some people that have C-19 to see if that helps. Who would have ever thought Such shit as this
good ...I was thinking about quitting ...LOL

Remember maybe a month ago they said it was the exact opposite and that smoking did something to the lungs to let the chinese virus attach more easily to the lungs.
I always call it the chinese virus because tptb like it to be called corona or c-19 to take blame away from their co-conspirators, the chinese.

Here is another thought for the day. When this bs is done who among you will be a hunk a chunk, or a drunk. Me I’m a drug addict, 17 pills every day.

Here is another thought for the day. When this bs is done who among you will be a hunk a chunk, or a drunk. Me I’m a drug addict, 17 pills every day.

In 4 months I'll of been retarded for 11 years so its easy to find all kinds of stuff to do around the house to keep occupied. As hard as it will be for y'all to believe I've never found a need or curiosity to try any kind of drug and gave up smoking when I was 9. Although I do get high on life. :love:
Have you ever asked them why on earth they think you need 17 pills a day? My Dad use to get a package of pills and crap everyday, I mean everyday from the VA. When he passed away he had literally chest of drawers filled with unused pills and other crap he never needed to use. Just the waste of all that and that was one person. IIrc he was taking about 5 pills a day. o_O
Americans use 75-80% of global drug prescriptions, 80% of opioids and 99% of hydrocodone and make up 4.6% of the population. :eek:

In 4 months I'll of been retarded for 11 years so its easy to find all kinds of stuff to do around the house to keep occupied. As hard as it will be for y'all to believe I've never found a need or curiosity to try any kind of drug and gave up smoking when I was 9. Although I do get high on life. :love:
Have you ever asked them why on earth they think you need 17 pills a day? My Dad use to get a package of pills and crap everyday, I mean everyday from the VA. When he passed away he had literally chest of drawers filled with unused pills and other crap he never needed to use. Just the waste of all that and that was one person. IIrc he was taking about 5 pills a day. o_O
Americans use 75-80% of global drug prescriptions, 80% of opioids and 99% of hydrocodone and make up 4.6% of the population. :eek:
Most are heart related, anti rejection stuff. Got a heart from a dead person, immunity drugs. My wife is a MD also and said don’t even think about stopping the drugs as she knows I have a problem with this many pills also. And on top of that I’m also diabetic

I am tending to drink a little more. Fortunately or unfortunately I can't my liquor like I used to, so a little more may be OK.