State issued replacement vin plate

It really is a about what your comfortable with as a driver perspective it will make a really nice car to drive as a investment it won't be so good because that red flag will always be there but if you intend on keeping the car it won't matter personally the amount of work that I put into a car would never justify buying one with that type of title because my labor and money would never be recuperated

Good looking car. I would have preferred a white turbo T to my GN.

I never buy cars as an investment I may sell them off at one point or another but never buy them as an investment. Anyhow this one is not leaving my side

Carproof is a lot more reputable than carfax as well but not free. That is gorgeous and the title wouldn't bother me a bit if the car is nice. It may affect the value somewhat to some but to me the quality of the car far outweighs something as minor as some clerk at registries' ticking off the wrong box. It's ridiculous it would receive a salvage title because it was stolen. How many cars, possibly including some of ours, were stolen or wrecked before they published these records. Love it and drive it like it deserves!