Starting to make progress.

bobs84ttype

For those who enjoy watching a project come together. i have my long block assembled, the intake is ready to go. Picture 002.jpgPicture 003.jpgPicture 013.jpg
i have also begun all the cleaning and prepping so it has a nice clean bay to be placed in.Picture 006.jpgPicture 008.jpg
Hoping to be up and running by spring.
Bob

looking good, please keep the pics coming. What turbo you going to run?

look like champion CNC heads that have been cleaned and not painted

Details

]Heads are champion , painting comming soon. I also have the champoin ported intake. ... I have a ta33 turbo. I updated my sig with some of the details. Bob

l_ad1d638b81964efbb6987fe1c8aeba7f.jpg

Very nice Bob. This would be a perfect time to upgrade to the jeep steering shaft and change your upper control arm bushings since you can get to everything easily. You could also take the inner fener liners out and clean them up while you're at it.:)

Bob- Keep pushing on and do not give up and take any easy way out. Stay within your goals. The easy part is now over and the hard part begins. My only suggestion and advice is get what you have up and running and tuned. It appears that your car is very close to mine. Let us know if you need any help. Brad

Thanks everyone.. charlie what is the jeep steering you speak of?

LOL I thought everyone knew about it Bob. The jeep cherokee steering shaft replaces the stock one and has U joints in it instead of a rag joint. Much more precise steering and a better feel. Do a search on any of the G body based forums and you'll find at least 1 thread on them. You can also check out the for sale section and find them quite often.:)

Found the link for you.:biggrin:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/br...270748-steering-shaft-intermediate-shaft.html

if you want a bigger turbo then a ta33 i have a ta54 up for sale. just a FYI

yes it is gutted, but it does have new redesigned baffles in it as well

yes it is gutted, but it does have new redesigned baffles in it as well

From what i could tell the roof had been hardblocked in so the top of the ports was level with the ceiling/roof. This is what i could see from looking into the ports with a light. Its a really tricked out piece.

From what i could tell the roof had been hardblocked in so the top of the ports was level with the ceiling/roof. This is what i could see from looking into the ports with a light. Its a really tricked out piece.

LOL Sounds like the reduced capacity I was talking about.:biggrin:

LOL Sounds like the reduced capacity I was talking about.:biggrin:

yeah..................pst the champion out flows it........

Looks like there are finally some serious HA players in the game now. Glad to see that. congrats

Whats a TA 33C equal to is it a TA49 ?

yeah..................pst the champion out flows it........

Looks like there are finally some serious HA players in the game now. Glad to see that. congrats

Whats a TA 33C equal to is it a TA49 ?

Correct Pat. BTW, :tongue: LOL