Starting my CNP install

Well, I'm only guessing that I was approaching the limits of the stock ignition. I do know the stock ignition was very sensitive to plug life. So with that being said, if it allows me to get over the 30-35 psi hump all the way up to 45-47 psi intended boost level than it's worth it.
Not having to locate and play with dip switches makes it worth it to me.
Better question would be cost vs. other alternatives. I'm sure a distributer and MSD would have been cheaper but the CNP just seemed like a more forward direction. I was pretty much sold on Cal's experience with developing this system.
AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of what we do Norbs has nothing to do with money vs gains, but rather room for improvement down the road, or spending more for quality over quantity. Cars with this level of performance must be done right without cutting corners. I adopt the same principles when I'm doing anything with my car. Go cheap, you go twice.........

Lots of what we do Norbs has nothing to do with money vs gains, but rather room for improvement down the road, or spending more for quality over quantity. Cars with this level of performance must be done right without cutting corners. I adopt the same principles when I'm doing anything with my car. Go cheap, you go twice.........
I couldn't agree more. I been really fortunate to not burn anything up. I been taking small baby steps and a little behind the curve but the plain truth is I don't want to repair things twice .
AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk