started my car 2 days ago and ran like no bueno .

bpman1234

thing's I have done checked for cracked headers leaking vacuum lines intake vacuum block all hoses intercooler all checks out ..also reset my settings in the gen2 .( unplugged and repluged all connecter going to ecm plus chip. this normally worked when car ran like crappie. like it's not smooth. so after doing all the test.i got new plugs .tried new maf replace coil pack running tr6 also new o2 sensor........where to go next.think injectors that's the only thing left any one have any ideas...... like always thanks in advance.

Have you tried a stock coil/module?

no but I do have the one I took off before the tr6 .gonna do that. will report back when done.thanks for chiming in.

OK so putting in the stock coilpacks and module did not make it better. it' the same .so where next injectors? so I run the car and unplug 1 at a time or?

Okay there is only 2 things that have to be present for the car to fire . That is the cam and crank sensor . So if all is good with the fuel then I would take out the cam sensor and triple check you are on the compression stroke on #1 . Then take it to the 25* and drop it back in and set it correctly. Also replace the crank sensor and see if she will fire up for you. Good luck and report back when u get her going again

the car been running good up until I posted it's been my daily driver for about a year .3days ago it started like that I will open the cam sensor and see if there's anything loose ect.that. thanks it does run still driving it but it feels like running on 5 pistons.

How about ohming the sparkplug wires?

Pronto I just put the stock setup back in had new wires on them so I think there good.but just for the fun gonna ohm the tr6 wires anyway.any other idea's

I had a Mangnasuck wireset that failed. The clip stayed stuck to the sparkplug and the wire pulled out like a thread.

so went out and started the car and pulled the injectors connecors one by one number one not firing now I have to look for my noid light to see if it's from the harness side or just clogged injectors. stay tuned. thanks

Taking the cam sensor cap off and removing the whole sensor is 2 different things . Taking the cap off does nothing I was suggesting that you remove the whole sensor and reset it to its original position which is 25* ATDC . Do you know how to do that ?

so went out and started the car and pulled the injectors connecors one by one number one not firing now I have to look for my noid light to see if it's from the harness side or just clogged injectors. stay tuned. thanks
That will make it run like crap...

yes thanks for everyone that took there time out to help figure this one out this was a first for me either clogged injectors .glad is an easy fix .

sooooo took my injectors out and look what I found pics the one that wasn't firing is burnt .never seen that .so what injectors can I get that that flow better than the 80swithout changing my chip ?

Attachments

• 20180508_133848.jpg
    20180508_133848.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
Your chip is burned for 80s so that's what you have to run unless you have it redone. Not sure on larger injectors.