stalls in gear

CurtH20

So far the shop has ruled out tranny solenoid, fpr, fuel pump, ecm hot wire kit, maf sensor and all relays. Still don't know what the problem is though. Car is stalling when we put it in gear. First it starts choking like the fuel is being cut off then dies. It starts back up but as the car warms up the symptoms get worse. Runs smooth and great in park and neutral. The fuel pump, injectors, fpr, hot wire kit , and tt chip are all new parts. Never had this problem before and were puzzled as to why this is happening. The ecm is used and we determined that was not the problem by installing a known good ecm from an 87 gn. Same thing happened. Any help or advice is greatlyappreciated. Thanks for any and all helps

This started suddenly?
Post scantool numbers cold and hot in P.

Converter clutch problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think my mechanic has solved this problem. He says he changed plugs and wires and noticed one of the wires was smashed between the motor and a bracket. He said it was cut pretty bad so replaced them all and now it doesn't stall any more. I'll know more tomorrow after he takes it for a test drive and completes the tune on the dyno machine. Hopefully that was the only problem. Thx again everyone for the help and comments. I'll fill everyone in tomorrow with the findings.

I think my mechanic has solved this problem. He says he changed plugs and wires and noticed one of the wires was smashed between the motor and a bracket. He said it was cut pretty bad so replaced them all and now it doesn't stall any more. I'll know more tomorrow after he takes it for a test drive and completes the tune on the dyno machine. Hopefully that was the only problem. Thx again everyone for the help and comments. I'll fill everyone in tomorrow with the findings.
Glad to heard the problem is solved, post some results after you drive your ride