Stainless Engine Bay dress up Bolt Kit

You 3 really want sets? I can look through my left over inventory and see what bolts exactly I am missing and see if I can order enough to make them 3 up..... Please let me know!

I got my boxes of bolts out yesterday and counted up what I have and I will be placing another order for bolts Very shortly so we will have enough to get you guy's set's .... If you want to place your order I will make a list with your names and as soon as they are ready I will ship them out...

Call us @ (865) 680-4008 to place your order..

sending now!
(Mikety) I think I received your payment but the problem is there was no name or address listed on the payment info, Please PM me your info so we can send it out when it's ready...

(Mikety) I think I received your payment but the problem is there was no name or address listed on the payment info, Please PM me your info so we can send it out when it's ready...
No problem, I'll send it now

Coach & I have come out with a stainless steel bolt kit for the Regal engine bay. This kit sure makes a Big difference in the appearance of the engine bay! These kits will be made up of Stainless Button head & Hex head bolts, the Hex bolts will have a "Machined" head which removes the stampings off the head for a Much cleaner look.

In total this kit includes:
54 Bolts & 49 washers For an Introductory price of $52.95 + shipping!

The kit is already on my car for testing and it looks Fantastic!

This kit will replace the stock bolts from the following:

* Inner fender bolts
* Radiator Top Plate
* Battery hold down
* Both front Core support plates
* Hood Latch @ Core support
* Hood Latch on hood
* Hood shock @ Hood
* Hood Hinges Top & Bottom (both sides)
* Inner fender ground screws
* Header panel bolts visible just in front of Hood latch on core support

View attachment 195201