Stainless Engine Bay dress up Bolt Kit

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Coach & I have come out with a stainless steel bolt kit for the Regal engine bay. This kit sure makes a Big difference in the appearance of the engine bay! These kits will be made up of Stainless Button head & Hex head bolts, the Hex bolts will have a "Machined" head which removes the stampings off the head for a Much cleaner look.

In total this kit includes: 54 Bolts & 49 washers For an Introductory price of $52.95 + shipping!

The kit is already on my car for testing and it looks Fantastic!

This kit will replace the stock bolts from the following:

* Inner fender bolts
* Radiator Top Plate
* Battery hold down
* Both front Core support plates
* Hood Latch @ Core support
* Hood Latch on hood
* Hood shock @ Hood
* Hood Hinges Top & Bottom (both sides)
* Inner fender ground screws
* Header panel bolts visible just in front of Hood latch on core support

Bolt kit 5.jpg

Last edited:
The guys who are doing repaints right now will love these. Plus the attention to detail freaks.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I put a few on my car just to check the size before I do the entire kit.
They really wake up the appearance of the compartment.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1374230911.759179.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1374230933.705726.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1374230951.936598.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1374230967.202109.jpg

Great idea. Any concerns with stainless steel bolts being a little weaker than the stock ones?

Great idea. Any concerns with stainless steel bolts being a little weaker than the stock ones?
None. These are stainless STEEL. They are not much weaker. There is no part of any cars sheet metal that is load bearing. They posses more then ample strength.

Very cool Scot, and pretty damn good price! Thanks for another great product for our cars!

Very nice, Scot. You can't beat stainless fasteners. I usually replace standard grade 5 bolts with stainless as I go along with replacing regular bolts, especially in a stress or possible high shear situation.....their tensile strength is so much higher than regular grade bolts (except grade 8) They are so helpful in disassembly situations, as they don't rust or bind like the cadmium plated ones do in all weather situations.........did I go on too long here? Sorry.

I'd call them "Faster Fasteners."

But anyway, great idea here............I may get some soon............oh, I mean the bolts....:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

just when i remembered all the sizes of bolts on the front nowI gotta remember allens!:D nice product looks like i got winter project coming

I have all the kits here and ready to go but orders/shipping will have to wait until Tuesday 6th when I return from vacation. Then I will add them to our web site...

Okay guy's the very first post was edited and link included for ordering! All kits are "In Stock" and ready for shipment.... ;)