Stainless Engine Bay dress up Bolt Kit

Nice kit, Would you consider doing a hex head stainless kit along with the allens?
We do offer a Hex head kit that has the stampings on the head machined off which looks Awesome! Coach is doing the machining on these himself...

20130808_154204.jpg 20130808_154154.jpg

Do you ship to Canada ?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Yes...we ship to Canada. You must call before you order so shipping costs can be discussed.

Thanks
Coach...( I have Scot's permission to post)

oh another idea is maybe do a kit for doghouse tb etc... make it really pop
Coach has been working on a complete engine bolt kit for some time now,once he has them all figured out I am sure we will offer them as a complete kit at some point. These bolt kits are what he has been working on for his personal car and after talking to me we decided to actually market them for him so he can make some extra cash to fund his Buick project.

Coach has been working on a complete engine bolt kit for some time now,once he has them all figured out I am sure we will offer them as a complete kit at some point. These bolt kits are what he has been working on for his personal car and after talking to me we decided to actually market them for him so he can make some extra cash to fund his Buick project.
You mean fund my stay at Betty Ford!!!
This car is driving me nuts!!!

I machined more HEX bolts today guys...
I remove all the forging marks on them.
We are selling these for the same price as the buttonhead kits!!!
They look real nice!!! You will not be disappointed with either kit!!!

The finished Hex bolts...M8, M6, and #14 Sheet metal screw. All match.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1376393890.668886.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1376393916.755368.jpg

Coach your other bolts arrived today!

And everyone who has placed orders for these bolt kits, your orders have been sent out....

Give me a call, we have some button head sets already made up ready to ship.... Number is in our banner in signature...