StageRight Detent Plates for Factory shifters:

Status
Not open for further replies.

KL Mallender

Certified Dumb****
Hi guy's, cleaning out some old boxes and found 42 original "StageRight" detent plates for use with factory shifters, these are my original design that I supplied with my transbrake kits, I'm not likely to ever get back into selling them but I'm sure some of you guy's could use them, not looking for a arm and a leg just make me a decent offer for 1 or all 42, let me know via pm or e-mail, cheers :biggrin:

Kevin.

Attachments

• MVC-304L.jpg
    MVC-304L.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 546
  • MVC-001L.jpg
    MVC-001L.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 538
These plates were initially designed for use with the "StageRight" transbrake, which must be activated by pulling shifter into L1 position then moving shifter into a forward gear to release, with these plates and a working detent button/return spring once you pull into L1 and "palm" shifter handle forward the shifter stops at D3 where as the factory detent would allow shifter to go to neutral.
They are also usefull to anyone needing accurate gear selection for manual up-shift control, in the end it gives the driver one less thing to worry about when making a run, if you have ever launched a SR T-brake equipped vehicle and accidentally yanked the shifter back into low after it's release, you would understand why I included them in my kits.

Kevin.

If these are for the factory shifter (2004R) in our cars, then I would like to purchase one of them. Please PM me a total shipped to 98223 along with payment info (paypal or address for MO) and I will get a payment out right away.

Thanks, Bill

So even if I had no Transbrake, These would be good for just slapshifting a stock shifter.

Thanks for the response's guy's, how about I set the price at $10.00 ea. shipped via US postal?
If that sounds good to you, it's good with me.

Kevin Mallender
943 Mary Dr
Lapeer, Michigan 48446

Sorry, my last post was more a question. If it is better than a regular stock gate, without a transbrake, I would take on. I like the stockers, just hate when slapshifting it it over shoots.

Thanks for the response's guy's, how about I set the price at $10.00 ea. shipped via US postal?

Kevin Mallender
943 Mary Dr
Lapeer, Michigan 48446

Kevin:

Sounds good to me. Please set me up with 5 if you can. Let me know how to get you paid.

Thanks,

Joe

Well it does make shifting a no-look after thought, if say you are in first and just snap your wrist for second..your there, then third is just a push forward, forth would require squeezing thumb button to select OD, gate between neutral and OD is same as stock.

Kevin.

Kevin Mallender
943 Mary Dr
Lapeer, Michigan 48446

Kevin,

Put aside 3 of these for me! Is any type of payment accepted?

Wow, looks like I'm behind the times with this Paypal deal, lol.
I've never used it before but it looks like I should be, I included my address above for those who wish to use the cash/check/money order, for people that wish to use PP, shoot me a pm and I'll get back with you.

Kevin.

Ok, my nephew(Brandon Judd) says to send payment to bigdonwheezy@yahoo.com, please include all shipping information and something about using "other" payment type??? I don't know, any questions call me at 810-664-0578

Wow, looks like I'm behind the times with this Paypal deal, lol.
I've never used it before but it looks like I should be, I included my address above for those who wish to use the cash/check/money order, for people that wish to use PP, shoot me a pm and I'll get back with you.

Kevin.

Ok, my nephew(Brandon Judd) says to send payment to bigdonwheezy@yahoo.com, please include all shipping information and something about using "other" payment type??? I don't know, any questions call me at 810-664-0578

Pm sent..

Thanks everyone ;) I hate being a noob at what you guy's probably see as old hat.

Payments are now going through Paypal for those comfortable with that, for all other "snail mailers" like me you can send to address posted above. I'm letting my nephew handle the accounting end of this as he has that end down, once payments are recieved parts will be sent via US postal the next day, so no shooting the postmen in the next few days, he may have something better than the damm bills, lol :biggrin:
Good luck all and thank you,

Kevin.

Thanks Guy's, not only do I appreciate the sales but even better is looking at my nephews face, LOL, he was only 14 when I first tried my hand at being a "One Man Band", back then I damm near lost my noodles trying to keep up with phones,shipping,deliveries,trying to get from place to place and maybe still spin a wrench somewhere in between, the only thing I miss was the great people I met at the tracks where I installed those transbrakes in the pits and overhearing a few doubting thomas's back then, oh , and the time at Norwalk when a few of us where standing in the staging area waiting for one brave believer to launch his GN, and scaring the photographer, lol :eek:
If I'm not mistaken I think I asked the police officer there to kindly shoot me in the head if the GN busted it's gut's when launched, great day and one hell of a sunburn in my life.

Kevin.

Just to clarify, these are for the factory shifter in our cars with 2004R trans right? If so, please pm me your paypal info and I will send out a payment for 5 of them as well.

Thanks, Bill

Hey Bill, yes these plates work on the factory shifters used in Buick Regals and Oldsmobile Cutlass's, never had enough interest to complete the plates for the T/A's/Camaros or Montes back then,

Paypal address for payments is: bigdonwheezy@yahoo.com $10.00ea shipped via US postal.

Kevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.