Stage II picture thread- Let's see 'em!

Here's a few. Should be done very soon....

Attachments

• untitled12.JPG
    untitled12.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,294
  • untitled17.JPG
    untitled17.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,350
  • untitled19.JPG
    untitled19.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,301
  • untitled21.JPG
    untitled21.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,306
Dang Cliff!

Steppin' up yo game! Lookin' real good.

Did you here what sub-zero did to yo boy down south?:D

Dang Cliff!

Steppin' up yo game! Lookin' real good.

Did you here what sub-zero did to yo boy down south?:D

Yea just saw the videos yesterday.... don't like how the race went down but I expect we will see a rematch at some point.

Saw video of the bumblebee going down the track too.

Update photo with intercooler and radiator in.. just a little more piping work, WG install, plumbing, etc.. should be running in a few weeks.... I am pumped!

Attachments

• untitled41.JPG
    untitled41.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 1,833
I made a few changes, still not done though!

Attachments

• My Engine..jpg
    My Engine..jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,716
  • My Motor3.jpg
    My Motor3.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,707
Engine by DLS

opel: Nice little street car you got there! :biggrin: Very nice looking!

I made a few changes, still not done though!

Cheese, that thing looks mean! I love the look of it, very clean, very nicely done. Do you happen to have more pics of the accessory drive? I see the dry sump and alt are cog belt driven, so I assume you don't run power steering? Just curious how yours is set up as I am starting to mock my junk up and see whether I will be able to run dry sump, alt, and PS. :confused:

Cheese, that thing looks mean! I love the look of it, very clean, very nicely done. Do you happen to have more pics of the accessory drive? I see the dry sump and alt are cog belt driven, so I assume you don't run power steering? Just curious how yours is set up as I am starting to mock my junk up and see whether I will be able to run dry sump, alt, and PS. :confused:

Thank you!
I am using wet sump with an external oil pump with HTD pulleys/belts.
I would not recommend it as it was a big headach to get the ratios correct for proper alternator speed and alternator mounting.
I had a custom made alternator pulley made to get it to charge properly, then had to make my own alternator bracket (not seen in pic) to support the large (stock size) alternator (tough to support the alternator with an oil pump hanging below it).
The pulley arrangement i was originally supplied with did not spin the alternator fast enough and the only way to get it to work was with a custom alternator pulley and to change the drive ratio.
Your limited by the water pump pulley as you can only work with two tooth sizes and you have to be careful not to spin the water pump too fast or you might have a cavitation issue.
Lots of trial and error to get it right, if you want to go this route i can supply you with the correct belt/tooth sizes you need. (alternator well have to wait until it's in it's final position)
If your using a power steering pump, it's a whole new ballgame!

Mike.