Stage II for sale

texasturbo

SALE PENDING!! THANKS...
Ok how about $3000 for everything plus shipping in the lower 48.

4.1 on-center 4X block prepped by Mclaren, stock bore, stock height. no damage, no sleeves. was told it had dyno run time only.
Stage II alum heads originally prepped by Wagner Auto, checked cleaned and prepped by Performance Engine here in Texas. come with CNC exhaust flanges. 65 cc chambers if I remember.
Port matched Stage II Intake converted to fuel injection, angle welded bungs and Jet Hot coated.
BMS forged crank completed by King's Crankshaft. 3.625 stroke.
New Buick front timing cover. "DIECAST" style, the good one, also Stage II front cover.
Stage II valve covers, Later style set and old style set with the power "6" logo.
2 sets of T&D rockers / shafts. (used)
1 set of Crower solid lifters (used)
misc. gaskets, head bolts, fuel injection rails, crank hub. Moroso oil pan.

Just decided to finish some of my other projects. Price is $3000 for everything. Shipping will be extra from 75034 zip.
Any questions, let me know and or call. 214-837-5750. Pics coming soon.

Thanks
Lenny.

Last edited:
pics..

Attachments

• DSC02471.JPG
    DSC02471.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,160
  • DSC02472.JPG
    DSC02472.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,158
A lot of questions on the block so here goes. 4X block has splayed center main caps, cross bolted front main cap and standard 2 bolt rear main. all main caps are steel and are a matched set to the block. Block has bushed lifter bores stock cam height. block was intended to go into an Indy car, so the rear corners of the block have been machined. the starter pad has one location closes to the block intact, but will need to have the outside location supported by a bracket. I have the bracket, but need to find it. Crank was a raw BMS crank machined by King's Crankshaft. It is 3.625 stroke, stock buick mains, narrow rod journals. please let me know if you all have any other questions.

Thanks.

What a gift this is........he is almost giving this stuff away.......really...

Who did you get the crank from?
I had 5 of them in rough forgings, and had Kings machine them. Ron Tarabori bought some of them, I used 1, and I sold the others to various people....

Who did you get the crank from?
I had 5 of them in rough forgings, and had Kings machine them. Ron Tarabori bought some of them, I used 1, and I sold the others to various people....
All of this stuff came from Ron. I have not talked to him in a while though.