Stage 2 Redy To Go

tiredaylite@330

Can't Believe It Has Not Gone , 4.08 Bore , Complete Ready To Go Stage 2 Only A Few Passes, Done By Rpe Needs Nothing But Reinstall 1 Head Had It Off For Someone To Inspect. Jessles.
Covers , Waterpump , Starter, 160 Inj. Call For Details
Any Reasonable Offer It Is Just Sitting , Call For Details
860-289-1701 Will Go For Alot Less Than The Parts Cost
Eric

Eric,

That's a 4.008" bore not 4.080" bore correct?

Neal

tiredaylite@330 said:
Can't Believe It Has Not Gone , 4.08 Bore , Complete Ready To Go Stage 2 Only A Few Passes, Done By Rpe Needs Nothing But Reinstall 1 Head Had It Off For Someone To Inspect. Jessles.
Covers , Waterpump , Starter, 160 Inj. Call For Details
Any Reasonable Offer It Is Just Sitting , Call For Details
860-289-1701 Will Go For Alot Less Than The Parts Cost
Eric

Wow, I tryed to get a hold of you for three weeks last time you listed this about 4-5 mounths ago and you never responded back.
:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :( :mad:

good luck everyone

Engine for sale.

I've been out of the Buick thing for a while & i'm going to date myself with this question. Is this the engine out of the ol' RANKIN auto tubbed GN? Same Eric? What would be needed to make this a runner? Thanks for your time.

Yep.

That's the one.

Neal

UNDER-PRESSURE said:
I've been out of the Buick thing for a while & i'm going to date myself with this question. Is this the engine out of the ol' RANKIN auto tubbed GN? Same Eric? What would be needed to make this a runner? Thanks for your time.

I Tried To Get Ahold Of Anyone That Called Or E-mailed , The Private Message Thing Didn't Work Out So Well Sorry If I Missed Anyone , This Is A Complete Engine That Only Needs Headers/turbo/pipeing. Everything Is There Intake, Inlectors,flywheel , Starter, Waterpump, Pully's , Balancer, All You Need Is A Car , I Also Have A 2 Pass Killer Glide, And A Converter That Went 170mph@3200lbs.
Eric

scott make a deal quick,IT IS POSSIBLE i can have someone bring it to BPG and maybe Len can bring it back

Any idea of the compression ratio?
What type of crank?
What oiling system?
Etc.

Thanks!
Scott