Stage 2 power baby......

Dave, Great Job!!! As for Joe Copson's car. Joe & I built Joe's first car. I believe that car was stolen. From where I don't know? Also Joe & I never had a falling out. He had bought another car and wanted to run in the 8's. That was to fast for me at the time. I also believe Joe, Dale Cherry, Bob Sims, Dave Kople and a few others were involved with the car you have. Joe spares no expence and does not cut corners. I remember being at Englishtown in the burnout box with Joe in front of me at the tree. The tree came down and Joe stood the car straight up! That was awesome!!! I think he ran a mid 8. He brought it back to the pits a had Leo Barnaby from Never Lift adjust the rear suspension. Leo then told Joe to leave at 20lbs. of boost. Joe did, the car left flawlessly caring the front tires an inch off the ground to an 8.18. Joe ran the car for a few more years then sold it to Dave Kople. Dave repainted it made some changes and competed with the car. He also would be seen street driving and showing the car. A couple of years ago Dave sold the car to Harry Anderson. He in turn sold to the guy you bought it from. If I would have known Dave had to sell the car I would've bought it. Joe is now in the process of building a new 10.5 Outlaw Camaro. Knowing Joe its gonna be a real bad ass fast car!

Steve Kaminski

Dave, Great Job!!! As for Joe Copson's car. Joe & I built Joe's first car. I believe that car was stolen. From where I don't know? Also Joe & I never had a falling out. He had bought another car and wanted to run in the 8's. That was to fast for me at the time. I also believe Joe, Dale Cherry, Bob Sims, Dave Kople and a few others were involved with the car you have. Joe spares no expence and does not cut corners. I remember being at Englishtown in the burnout box with Joe in front of me at the tree. The tree came down and Joe stood the car straight up! That was awesome!!! I think he ran a mid 8. He brought it back to the pits a had Leo Barnaby from Never Lift adjust the rear suspension. Leo then told Joe to leave at 20lbs. of boost. Joe did, the car left flawlessly caring the front tires an inch off the ground to an 8.18. Joe ran the car for a few more years then sold it to Dave Kople. Dave repainted it made some changes and competed with the car. He also would be seen street driving and showing the car. A couple of years ago Dave sold the car to Harry Anderson. He in turn sold to the guy you bought it from. If I would have known Dave had to sell the car I would've bought it. Joe is now in the process of building a new 10.5 Outlaw Camaro. Knowing Joe its gonna be a real bad ass fast car!

Steve Kaminski

Thanks Steve and your right, Joe's new Camaro is awesome. I have been following the building of it on Yellowbullet.