stage 2 info.

helrazr

are stage 2 cars very trouble some or are they ok. or are they a pain in the a-- and a big expense. looking at getting one just to have. and maybe race once a year, 1/8 mile rest of the time look at and cruise a bit.

Not if done right... Should be able to run lower boost to make the same power... I know of several SII's street motors that have been together for a long time.... The initial price will be higher than a 109 build but the benefits should outway the cost if looking a long term thing...

the car runs on c 16 fuel right now can a guy run it on premium when not racing without a problem

Or, do what some other folks do... Leave the boost up, and add Razor's alky kit.

Other than the powerband starting at 4500 rpm and up, you should be ok, if you can afford the fuel with 330cfm intake ports:)

Other than the powerband starting at 4500 rpm and up, you should be ok, if you can afford the fuel with 330cfm intake ports:)

It all depends on how you cam it. I've got fully ported Chapman heads with epoxy-raised ports, and my power band starts around 3300. What's wrong with that?

Same with fuel. I can still get around 20 mpg if I keep it 65 mph or slower, and that's with 96 pph injectors.