Stage 2 GN build

Congrats on your results..... First time out performance is a testament to workmanship.... Pat yourself on the back.

The car ran grate! Mike had the suspension on the money. The car is going to make big power we were very soft on the tune and launch of the car. Hope to get it out soon and see what it will do with A little boost.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Way to go Mike. Glad all your work is finally in one piece and performing. :)

Congrats Mike. Glad to see the hard work pay off. I can't wait to see it turned up.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I found this from the link BillyT posted in the lounge. I bought a print also. This was the first pass on a brand new car.

FIRSTLAUNCH_zpsfeeea7c6.jpg

The car looked and ran great Mike. I was checking it out at the peer check. You were parked next to us. Congrats on a successful debut!

Great job Mike! Looks like you have the suspension dialed in, no twist and both front tires are lifting equally.

I finally got up the nerve to make a pass in the car myself. Went back to Beech Bend yesterday for test and tune. The first pass I pulled in the wrong lane and only got 1/8 mile times. I made a full pass on the next pass.

The nerves were pretty bad both passes and I forgot to arm the data logger. But, it did get easier the second pass. This car is mean in high gear. It's so much faster than my old twin turbo mustang. It was also a lot of fun. I'm going to work on a few more things on the car over the winter and catch up on some past due projects.

null_zpse44daa16.jpg