Stage 1, ta performace alum heads, blowing smoke and oil out of both breathers after fresh rebuild. less then 300 miles on engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure why this thread is still open even? In that, he’s not offering any form of vendor feedback (as he just speculates and puts forth mistruths and misinformation).

He’s also clearly not looking for technical advice (as he was given that some days ago). And yet, he still continues on his diatribe. Even though he has nothing new to contribute nor say. In that, all he can come up with is that anyone pointing out his asinine behavior must be a Friend of Steve V or a puppet (taking orders from Steve). When the truth is that a large portion of us don’t even know Steve.

The funny thing is he would have probably gotten some support had he gone about this the right way. But, at this point, this thread is a total and absolute abomination and should be locked imho! As there is no helping this cat! None!

#LOCK_THE_THREAD_AND_LET_IT_GO_AWAY_SO_WE_CAN_HAVE_PEACE_ONCE_AGAIN

Just saying, this thread is only serving to divide the masses. And try as we might, we can’t help this cat!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monkeys - 0

Football - 2

No reason to close it. It started out as a constructive post then the sheep chimed in like they are now. Just more diversion. And getting away from the facts.

No reason to close it. It started out as a constructive post then the sheep chimed in like they are now. Just more diversion. And getting away from the facts.

step one - get facts regarding CURRENT situation.

step two - act according to the facts, perhaps asking for solutions here.

step three - let the bitching end.

step four - resolution

I gave you all the facts. Read them instead of living In a bubble. I asked the sailor for the pcv setup and he don’t have it. Then more name calling etc.

The facts are he blew up the motor, ruined crank, rods, and had to have heads milled. Drilled through oil galley and now a tube in there. Like a feeding tube which will eventually leak. What more do you need.

I’ve done everything I was supposed to do. I shouldn’t have to be inconvienced for an 18 month probie. It’s unbelievable that I am getting blamed. I was the customer who paid for his house with the money I spent. All up front money. All you sheep are just making it worse for him. Trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.