Stage 1, ta performace alum heads, blowing smoke and oil out of both breathers after fresh rebuild. less then 300 miles on engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave you all the facts. Read them instead of living In a bubble. I asked the sailor for the pcv setup and he don’t have it. Then more name calling etc.

Moderators - this member is abusive, refuses to take direction, and he’s done jack crack to figure out his issue (ASSUMING HE EVEN HAS ONE)! As he’s clearly taken the liberty of publicly destroying a man’s name, of whom he has no idea if the gentleman is even guilty of having done any misdeed.

Therefore, I would gently suggest that action be taken to stop this madness. As it is not helpful to anyone, and this entire thread is nothing, but, pure unadulterated abuse of the forum rules and guidelines. Which is why it’s time to close this abusive dialogue, as nothing good can from this type of thing!

Thanks, concerned forumite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He should have made it right the paying customer. And came and picked up the car. Because in the end it will cost him a lot more money. Time is money. His sarcasm stupid comments remarks. Own up to the mistakes and fix the issue. If I take this to court he will lose. You can’t hide behind a llc

I gave you all the facts. Read them instead of living In a bubble. I asked the sailor for the pcv setup and he don’t have it. Then more name calling etc.

1. I never ever said conclusively that the PCV is your issue. Just one of the many things to look at.

2. I AM AWAY FROM HOME FOR 3 MONTHS!!!

Ive already communicated both of those thing to you before this post.

Pick up a book on basic auto mechanics and another book on reading comprehension.

Moderators - this member is abusive, refuses to take direction, and he’s done jack crack to figure out his issue (ASSUMING HE EVEN HAS ONE)! As he’s clearly taken the liberty of publicly destroying a man’s name, of whom he has no idea if the gentleman is even guilty of having done any misdeed.

Therefore, I would gently suggest that action be taken to stop this madness. As it is not helpful to anyone, and this entire thread is nothing, but, pure unadulterated abuse of the forum rules and guidelines. Which is why it’s time to close this abusive dialogue, as nothing good can from this type of thing!

Omg abusive I’ve been getting abused

How DARE you call me a "mite" ..... :cool:

You sumbish!!!!!!

He should have made it right the paying customer. And came and picked up the car. Because in the end it will cost him a lot more money. Time is money. His sarcasm stupid comments remarks. Own up to the mistakes and fix the issue. If I take this to court he will lose. You can’t hide behind a llc

He already offered to fix it but you refused.

The facts are he blew up the motor, ruined crank, rods, and had to have heads milled. Drilled through oil galley and now a tube in there. Like a feeding tube which will eventually leak. What more do you need.
The motor got hurt at one point we know that you and him worked that out he fixed it all before you picked it up. If you weren't happy with his fix then you should have request new parts when he first told you about the issue. The tube that was put in the block is normal some need it some dont. You might not understand all this and it maybe way over your head because it seems like your mechanical skills / knowledge is lacking.

I agree your shit shouldn't be smoking that much but we dont know the cause.

Do a damn leak down

And again

Look at post 5

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Right again, as it has all been nothing but nonsense! So, it’s time to end the nonsense and hopefully we can all move on now (after this thread is closed for good)!

It was never fixed. It was rushed out the door that’s why he don’t want it back. Would you go back to a surgeon who left sissiors In you?

I dont admin this section or I would have

Oil everywhere!!!

Attachments

• 519DDC0D-9F81-4523-AC26-8BCC58AA9C29.jpeg
    519DDC0D-9F81-4523-AC26-8BCC58AA9C29.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 29
  • D468ECD4-FC58-4E30-9F92-8A90C5CBAF8B.jpeg
    D468ECD4-FC58-4E30-9F92-8A90C5CBAF8B.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 30
So you want him to come get it only because it will cost him more money.. nice...

And you will lose in court.

Your one video and nothing else at this point proves nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.