Stage 1, ta performace alum heads, blowing smoke and oil out of both breathers after fresh rebuild. less then 300 miles on engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was never fixed. It was rushed out the door that’s why he don’t want it back. Would you go back to a surgeon who left sissiors In you?

To get them out for free, if it was him that left them in?

Why, yes, yes I would. Providing he gad assistance from another professional surgeon, which he would have to agree upon, to not hurt his reputation.

But that's just me.

Why the truth hurting you guys?

If you were espousing any truth it would be one thing. But, truth is you are only making yourself more and more libelous by the minute. As you have no idea if your car even has a real issue. Therefore, what you are spouting is nothing but mistruths and your opinion. As you have yet to do a leak down test. As such, you have nothing to say, period.

Again moderators, it’s time folks as this needs to stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was never fixed. It was rushed out the door that’s why he don’t want it back. Would you go back to a surgeon who left sissiors In you?
Yes because he needs to fix that shit which he was paid for. Now if I go home and I have another issue then hell no.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He blew up the motor it’s been in and out 5 times after the blow up? Are you thinking straight? You realize what you are saying? Condoning such wreckless acts of vandalism

Yes because he needs to fix that shit which he was paid for. Now if I go home and I have another issue then hell no.

300 miles.

Attachments

• 7436372E-FB0D-4BF8-94A3-FC0DF65A27E1.jpeg
    7436372E-FB0D-4BF8-94A3-FC0DF65A27E1.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 28
He blew up the motor it’s been in and out 5 times after the blow up? Are you thinking straight? You realize what you are saying? Condoning such wreckless acts of vandalism
Its been out 5 times after he fixed the crank rods heads etc? For what?

Yes because it was still blowing oil all over the place. He forgot to put the rail supports on. That’s why he ran up to Boston. He forgot to put them in a customers car.

He blew up the motor it’s been in and out 5 times after the blow up?
I would like to meet a single member that would endure this,regardless of how the forthcoming the builder was in.this is a high dollar pump gas motor.i feel bad for you.i really wish you would move forward with your car though and try to enjoy it.

Yes because it was still blowing oil all over the place. He forgot to put the rail supports on. That’s why he ran up to Boston. He forgot to put them in.
You don't know why he went there. Let's focus on your junk.

So after he fixed it hes pulled the engine 5 more times to fix the oil smoke...

I doubt that and why would you pick it up and take it home if it was still doing that..

That's dumb

Me spool I will never let up. Once it leaves here it goes to Facebook and it will expose all the keyboard warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.