Stage 1, ta performace alum heads, blowing smoke and oil out of both breathers after fresh rebuild. less then 300 miles on engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say Steve V, you're a stand-up guy. There's not many people out there that would own that upfront. Takes a lot to admit that. Hope you guys can work things out.
I started my business in July 2017- I was not and am not a pro. I have some great mentors and friends who help me along the way, and not just RC and Bob, plenty of others in this community=Bison, Husek, Lorenz, Jack laswell to just name a few. I have nothing to hide here. I got may ass kicked several times was embrassed, but pushed through, and felt I put my best foot forward afterall. I AM Human, no one likes to fail, no likes to be made fun of, and by my other stuff---youtube, Instagram, social media I have gotten a lot of good jobs, great customers and put myself out there. I enjoy the doing the posts, videos, and so do my customers past/present/future. I don't know what else to say or how to be. Steve V's Automotive can go away but I will always enjoy these cars I eat, sleep and breath them! However this turns out I will be around some way shape or form.

I started my business in July 2017- I was not and am not a pro. I have some great mentors and friends who help me along the way, and not just RC and Bob, plenty of others in this community=Bison, Husek, Lorenz, Jack laswell to just name a few. I have nothing to hide here. I got may ass kicked several times was embrassed, but pushed through, and felt I put my best foot forward afterall. I AM Human, no one likes to fail, no likes to be made fun of, and by my other stuff---youtube, Instagram, social media I have gotten a lot of good jobs, great customers and put myself out there. I enjoy the doing the posts, videos, and so do my customers past/present/future. I don't know what else to say or how to be. Steve V's Automotive can go away but I will always enjoy these cars I eat, sleep and breath them! However this turns out I will be around some way shape or form.

Spoken like a gentleman and a scholar!

Like a bunch of sheep going to slaughter. I will never ever take my car back to Steve v automotive. Sorry. he’s done some good work but he’s a hack. I have 10 pm stating he’s blown up many motors. I will not mention names because that’s Steve v trademark. Disrespectful and rude piece of yard trash. I don’t have anyone on here to fight my battles like he has. He’s gaining courage because he has a few sheep waiting to slaugher. He blew my motor, flew up to Boston like the hack he is to fix another. The proof lies with all the silly videos. You blew up my motor, cut into the oil galley, cut the heads crank rods total mess.

If you won't let him fix it what do you want? Otto even offered to help you.

This is turning into a joke thread. I am moving it to the vendor customer service forum and the other thread.

Like a bunch of sheep going to slaughter. I will never ever take my car back to Steve v automotive. Sorry. he’s done some good work but he’s a hack. I have 10 pm stating he’s blown up many motors. I will not mention names because that’s Steve v trademark. Disrespectful and rude piece of yard trash. I don’t have anyone on here to fight my battles like he has. He’s gaining courage because he has a few sheep waiting to slaugher. He blew my motor, flew up to Boston like the hack he is to fix another. The proof lies with all the silly videos. You blew up my motor, cut into the oil galley, cut the heads crank rods total mess.

Shit or get off the pot Phill, go get a diagnosis and stop the madness on here.....you are really stretching now to blast Steve v that it just shows how disgruntled you are and that this is more of a personal problem you have against him. If it were me, I would have him look at it because IF it’s something he messed up he will stand by it, otherwise will cost a lot more money for another guy to do a full rebuild. But it is done here man, next time you reply on this post it should start with....”so I had Otto come out and look at the car and this is what was found”.... or “shipped the car to Steve v and this is what was found” or the conclusion from whoever looked at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The car is going elsewhere. Just have to get my ducks in row and arrange for pickup etc. if I drive it there she will be out of oil.

The car is going elsewhere. Just have to get my ducks in row and arrange for pickup etc. if I drive it there she will be out of oil.

That is your decision, if it cost a bunch of money to fix you will be liable to pay for it, no one else.

If you won't let him fix it what do you want? Otto even offered to help you.

This is turning into a joke thread. I am moving it to the vendor customer service forum and the other thread.
After his comment about you shouldn’t have brought it 800 miles away. Would you let him fix it? It was there 1 year? I have to arrange for pickup. Not really sure who’s left. Or I may just sell it not really 100% sure.

After his comment about you shouldn’t have brought it 800 miles away. Would you let him fix it? It was there 1 year? I have to arrange for pickup. Not really sure who’s left. Or I may just sell it not really 100% sure.
I am not trying to get in the middle of it, just trying to clarify things.

I’ve been on forums a long time. Never one bad post. Look at the post. Not one time have I used his name or berated or bashed him till after he retorted to name calling.

That is your decision, if it cost a bunch of money to fix you will be liable to pay for it, no one else.

Steve will be liable for it once we get get down to the bottom of the issue. He is not a stand up guy contrary to what you think of him. He was cool I don’t know what happened to him. Maybe all this grand vision he has in his head how great he is has gotten his ego inflated. But I have unlimited resources and will take this to higher degree mark my words. It will take time.

Hey Phil. I saw those compression test numbers. They looked great. Now go do a leak down test that has been mentioned at least 10 times on this thread. So far the compression test is proving that the motor is healthy.

Did I offend you, you seem to have an axe to grind with me. And you don't know me so why judge. Or is that just how you roll. Jump on the band wagon and slam me.
Didn’t offend me nor do I have an axe to grind with you as I do not know you.
I offered to look at the original posters car to help him diagnose it.
It was never my intention to help him just to find a reason to talk crap about you.

I’ve been on forums a long time. Never one bad post. Look at the post. Not one time have I used his name or berated or bashed him till after he retorted to name calling.
Research your own posts, you did some bashing of Gbodyparts.

Status
Not open for further replies.