Sputtering issue

Texas gn

Good morning, I was hoping you guys could help me shed some light on an issues I am having with my 87 Buick GN. My car has been running very well until the other day it stumbled, sputtered and then died while going down the road. I thought for sure it was the crankshaft sensor but it restarted and ran very poorly having to pedal the throttle but I was able to nurse it back into my work parking lot. It sat for several hours then I drove it 30 miles home without issue. Thought I might have water in the gas as the fuel pressure was good showing on the power logger. One week later I was moving it to my new house and it ran fine until I pulled up into the driveway and did it again. Any thought on what might be going on? Any help would be appreciated.

Good morning, I was hoping you guys could help me shed some light on an issues I am having with my 87 Buick GN. My car has been running very well until the other day it stumbled, sputtered and then died while going down the road. I thought for sure it was the crankshaft sensor but it restarted and ran very poorly having to pedal the throttle but I was able to nurse it back into my work parking lot. It sat for several hours then I drove it 30 miles home without issue. Thought I might have water in the gas as the fuel pressure was good showing on the power logger. One week later I was moving it to my new house and it ran fine until I pulled up into the driveway and did it again. Any thought on what might be going on? Any help would be appreciated.
Coil pack on the way out? Check ohms
Plugs fouled? Pull'em
Maf badish? Tap on it while running
Cam sensor out of wack? Check with caspers tool.