Spring Fling???/

What is a road?

I will have you know my car has a perfect view of the road from the garage!!! It just doesn't like to mingle with lesser cars so it stays there.

Whatever people want to do that Saturday is cool. If we want to attempt a cookout at the park that will take some forethought. It might be easier just to go grab fast food.

My wife just told me she wants a video camera but alas I won't have it in time :-(

I will still have the digital camera so I can get some still shots.

Cross your fingers and hope for good weather.

two weeks and counting

Getting closer....two weeks from today. Mark your calanders if you haven't already.

PS...the Michigan Buick Turbo Club will be at Milan drag track next Saturday....4/13 if anyone not in the club wishes to come out and join us.

6 DAY NOTICE!!!!

The weather, as of this morning, has next Saturday as sunny and cooler - mid 50's.

Soooo....unless the weather changes (not here in Michigan!!!) let's do this thing.

If you want to get to the park before noon on 4/20 feel free. I won't be there before 11:45.

Should be a good time if the weather cooperates.

Last reminder

Tomorrow looks good. Partly sunny but dry. Temps in the mid 50's. Perfect weather for turbo monsters.

I encourage as many of you to attend as possible, particularly people from the west side of the state that I don't know. :)

Jason, are you bringing the GN you had at Woodward? I think you called it the Beast or something like that :)

Boy, do I ever wish.

I do not have a GN....at least not yet. I might have been referring to my Jeep Cherokee that I use for a daily driver. ;) :confused:

My bad...I thought that GN that was ...um..in less than pristine condition....was yours. it was parked with all the F-bodies when I got there Friday night.

Heh...nope...not mine. I would not let a GN get that trashed. That belongs to a friend of mine, Brian Scott. I am sure he is a member here. I rip on his car now and then and he is cool about it. I suppose I shouldn't becasue A) I do not have a GN, I cannot afford one right now, and B) My project Camaro has been on hold for 2 years. *SIGH* :(

Can't wait!!

Hey all, this is still on. Don't let those gray skies scare you, Bill just let me know that they are clearing up out there!

Let's do this thing!!

Yes it rained last night but things are clearing up in Chelsea now.

Come on out at noon or later and let's hang out and talk turbos

Well how did it go? I could not make it because i had to work. Hope there was a good turn out.
Mark

It was ok

The weather was kind of crappy that morning. By 11 the sun was shining and not a cloud in the sky.

I can understand a low turnout given the weather.

Including my Gn there were:

5 Gn's
2 Typhoons
1 Jeep Cherokee (Jason D)

I hope to do this again next year and get a few more people to attend.

Still, it was very fun.

Why wait until next year? Why cant this be done in May or June. April is just too early in this idiot state:mad: In April there could be 8 inches of snow on the ground or it could be 80 degrees. I would rather come down when it is 75 versus 55 anyways. I think it was a great idea. This is my first year with the GN and I would like to hook up with some of you guys and get ideas:D

We can try something in May or June

Up to you all if you want to do this again. Jason mentioned the cookout this October.

If you want to meet up before then someone needs to come up with a meeting place and time.

I am always up for a cruise.

YNOVATE wants to get people together in a month or so.

I do have some picts of the GN's and the two Typhoons.

I can send them to someone if they want to host them. Or are there some good places on the web for free where I can upload them?

Where does YNOVATE live? Saginaw sucks there is no place to meet up here, well maybe Frankenmuth. The GM deal Jason mentioned looks cool but thats not until October.