Spring Fling???/

Renthorin

Lone Wolf
Spring Fling???

As soon as the salt is all gone and the birds are singing.....I want to gather as many TR's and TTA's as I can get together on a weekend.

I am going to be selfish and suggest that it be in my lovely hometown of Chelsea (between Jackson and Ann Arbor).

There is a nice park with a HUGE lot where a lot of the local rice and wannabe muscle cars hang out.

How many of you would want to attend? We can even do some dogs and burgers if there is intrest.

Would be a great time to get some photos.

Anyone? Anyone? I have asked my club MBTC (Michigan Buick Turbo Club) and there is some intrest. Also have some people from IN and OH who want to attend.

April? What say ye?

Just let me know when!

I'll be looking for the announcement from patty {mtbc}. Count me in. Just need to know where and when.

The more the better

Sounds like a few people want to do this. That's great.

Everyone I can get I will take!! I want a large turnout.

Maybe a Hot-Air too?

I'd like to try and make it............always up for a road trip.

Too many SBC's in lifted 4X4's and 70's Chevelles around here.

Keep me informed.

Road Trip!

The crank is still in the kitchen, damn weather. Hoping to break the engine in on your cruise. TE44's in shipment Woohoo. Will be a great tune-up for Norwalk and B.G. in May.

Looking forward to it!

And Rent...pick a sunny day will ya??? :)

Jim

Getting better...

Excellent! Northern Ohio!! I now have Northen IN and OH. This should be a good time.

I shall pick the most sunny day possible. Still shooting for mid/late April.

Mark your calendars!!

Saturday April 20th is the day. Weather permitting, noon is a good time to meet.

Directions:

I-94 to Chelsea Exit (#159).
Head north on M-52 (Road exit ramps dump onto)
Go through Chelsea (wave to Jeff Daniels)
As you are leaving town you will see the white towers of Jiffy Mix and cross some RR tracks.

The park is less than 1/4 miles down on the left. It is Veterans Memorial Park. There is a wooden ship on the corner for kids to play on. The road is Sibley and it is right on the corner of M-52. Access to the parking lot is from Sibley.

Look for all the tire smoke.....kidding. Chelsea is a conservative town so I am sure the local PD will come to check us out.

Hopefully the prez of our club will be there with the large Grand National flag waving.

Don't know if anyone wants to cook out. There are some grills but it might be easier to invade the fast food and Pizza joints.

Hope many of you can make it. As the day draws close I will update this page to bring it active again. If the weather looks crappy we can try to postpone to the following weekend.

Questions? Drop me a line. billm@baseview.com

Jason, come on out! I hope a lot of folks can make it.

I will have my digital camera on hand connected to the laptop so we can do a lot of picts and then I can e-mail them to those who wants to see them

Getting bigger all the time

Looks like I have at least one TTA joining us. I posted the invite on the SY/TY list and there are 4 people there who want to attend.

It will be turbo madness!!!

Excellent! The more turbos, the better!
Still thrashing on mine and planning in making it.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Jim

Hey Bill....

I will be there hopefully. I don't know what car I may have.
Hope the weather starts getting better here!

3 week reminder

We are three weeks away. The weather is warmer but the April showers are knocking on the door.

If everyone who said they plan to attend shows we will have approximately 15 Gn's, one T-type, one TTA, 2 Syclones, and 2 Typhoons.

Should be fun.

Reminder, I will have a digital camera on hand so hopefully we can get some nice shots.

If the weather gets a lot better and they stop salting i'll try to make it in gnx. Mark

No salt here..

Mark, that would be cool if you show up. I assume you have a GNX? Would love to have one in the crowd.

The roads here are clean of salt. It has rained a few times since the last salt. As long as they don't salt again it should be fine.

I know how you feel. My GN is not a GNX but with 25k on it....I am very picky about road conditioins.

The worst part is I live on a gravel road!!!!

bill...we all know your car doesn't know what a "road" is :D

yeah guys let's all try to show up if the weather is good...should be very fun...we are planning to get a bunch of pictures and then we are all gonna cookout and eat and stuff...then we plan on hitting the local track later in the day (milan dragway) and then maybe some late night cruising to the local car hangouts??? pick on some mustangs? hehehehe:D :D :D