"Spotted" section

turbo39151

anycoloraslongasitsblack
I was thinking that maybe we could add a "spotted" section in the regional forums so that when we stumble on someone who is not familiar, we can locate and/or make contact.

They have one on the local Subaru WRX board and we meet more people in that fashion.

To date, I have personally "spotted" about 10 "undocumented GN's and T's here in San Diego. I have never met these people and would like to be able to include them in our events.

On the Subie board, they even offer a format that you can print in order to leave "calling cards" on windshields of the cars you spot. That way we always have something to indicate that they have been spotted and that we'd like to invite them to join or meet up with the other local owners.

This rant is prompted by the recent spotting that I have made. There is an 87 GN at my local gym every morning with Michigan plates. GNX wheels and dash. Looks clean but I haven't ever seen the owner. Anyway, just trying to think of a way to keep the darkside alive...

Maybe we could post this suggestion in the individual regional forums...

WOW! 47 views and no comment?

I really think we should have this feature...

The guy with the 87GN and MI plates..turns out he has a TTA too!!!:eek:

I've never seen the guy but I've seen both cars with current MI tags...

I suppose I'll have to find a cheesy scrap of paper in order to leave a note...

I'll comment ,

just so you'll quit whinning!
actually, good idea, I second the motion, ( what motion?)
I see a couple T types here in San Berdoo, ( nice looking lady driving one gray one!) so the idea of a calling card is worthy....

cruzn57

If you would like just go into each of the regional forums and make a "spotted thread" and I will make it a sticky!

That sounds like a lot of work...:eek:

Maybe I'll try that in the SW section and see how it goes... If other people like it you can incorporate it in the other sections.