Spoolfool's TB swap meet/ BBQ. Sat Oct 10th 2015

Nicks vintage air.. he's getting damn good at these imop

Attachments

• 1444450904073.jpg
    1444450904073.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 164
I'll try to get there.
Saturday mornings I'm always doing training and installs on credit card terminals and point of sale systems so if i knock it all out quick enough I'll be good for at least a drive by...

Took this picture then got side tracked

Attachments

• 1444532964247.jpg
    1444532964247.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 148
Mike thanks for having us over...Gary it was nice catching up with you ... And Ralph thanks for feeding us it was nice to hang with you guys

mike surgery went well, been hopped up on painkillers, still waiting on insurance probably starting chemo next week.
dale

Yea! It was a hot one today. Big thanks to everyone who came out. It was a great turn out. I've got one or two pics. I'll post them up tomorrow.
Time for bed.

Mike B.

It was good to meet some new people, and get back to the community! Thanks for the hospitality Mike, and thanks to Lou and Nick for all the information. I got to snag a few parts I needed to boot! Thanks Ralph for the great food and to your guys for standing out in the heat cooking. The food was great. I'll see you guys at the next one..

WHERE WAS THIS LOCATED ????????

See post #1 on page #1.
This Turbo Buick swap meet/ BBQ/ open house happens every October.
This was our third year doing this. :)

Rumor has it that Ralph may do another pizza cruise in December.;)

Located in Costa Mexico :)

Not to be confused with Lake Forestski.:eek:
Speaking of LF, What ever happened to your fine feathered offspring? He was a no show to a mandatory meeting.
This WILL go down on his permanent record, I trust...:chicken::cautious:

looks like a good time.

Dale, How the heck are you doing?
It was hotter than a turbo exhaust housing after a Texas mile run. Ralph and his guys cooking, went WAY above and beyond the call of duty to cook us some awesome tacos in the heat. If you're up to it, there was talk about Ralph doing another pizza cruise in December.