Spoolfool's TB swap meet/ BBQ. Sat Oct 10th 2015

FOR SALE- Nick is pulling a very clean PTE SLIC off of my car and has graciously offered to bring it to the Swap Meet/ BBQ if someone is interested. $800

Pics:

Attachments

• IMG_4658.JPG
    IMG_4658.JPG
    552.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_4656.JPG
    IMG_4656.JPG
    449.1 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_4657.JPG
    IMG_4657.JPG
    814.5 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_4660.JPG
    IMG_4660.JPG
    494.8 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Looks like i'm out for this year too. :( Trunk lid is off being painted along with my new SF spoiler :) Hope this is an acceptable excuse. Have fun kids.

Looks like i'm out for this year too. :( Trunk lid is off being painted along with my new SF spoiler :) Hope this is an acceptable excuse. Have fun kids.
Swine ! you are required to attend to show respect for the host have you no shame !

Anyone interested in a very nice set of Arizona rust-free GN wheels with caps for $600?

I'm looking for a 1" plenum spacer and 70mm plenum. Also looking for external pump set up. Don't need all the hoses just pump. Also looking for motor mounts, rear seat belts, and whatever else catches my eye. Champion fuel rails for stock manifold, fuel pump set up? Door hinges in great condition so I don't have to repair mine would be great.

Man i'm gonna have to bail on the meet this year Mike, having surgery tomorrow to instal chemo port.
dale

Man i'm gonna have to bail on the meet this year Mike, having surgery tomorrow to instal chemo port.
dale

Understood. Anything you want me to keep an eye out for at the swap meet?

Hope things go smooth.

It's supposed to be hot this weekend. This event is only about a mile from the beach. Come on down and hang out at our shop. :)

We got the cold drinks and tacos. Bring a chair to sit in.

Some of us are going to go to the Donut Derelict's car show on the way to the event.

Understood. Anything you want me to keep an eye out for at the swap meet?

Hope things go smooth.

thanx for the offer Mike, don't really need any parts right now just need to get better so can get out in the garage, haven't been able to work on anything since early summer.

thanx for the offer Mike, don't really need any parts right now just need to get better so can get out in the garage, haven't been able to work on anything since early summer.

Dale.
I didn't ask if you "needed" anything. That has nothing to do with it. I asked if you "wanted" anything. :D

Just name it brother.

Mike B.

Dale.
I didn't ask if you "needed" anything. That has nothing to do with it. I asked if you "wanted" anything. :D

Just name it brother.

Mike B.

wouldn't mid having one of those turbo covers, but trying to save up for one of Nick's AC kits.

wouldn't mid having one of those turbo covers, but trying to save up for one of Nick's AC kits.

Dale, I told Nick. He's sitting next to me right now. We're just getting back from dinner. Let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Heads up: I've got two easy ups. We'll be using them for the food and stuff. Does anyone else have some to bring? I was thinking that it would be nice to have a few in the parking lot to sit under.